This morning

Help Support CattleToday:

Santas and Duhram Reds

Reaction score
cows_snow.JPG

A picture of a couple of cows from the back deck this morning. Supposed to get more snow this weekend.

Central OK finally got some this morning. More ice than anything, but a little bit of snow. Been lucky so far though.

Usually if you change thumbs to medium in the URL line it will be the right size. Doesn;t work everytime and didn;t this time

Santas and Duhram Reds":46ax5cw0 said:
cows_snow.JPG

A picture of a couple of cows from the back deck this morning. Supposed to get more snow this weekend.

looks like your deck is a long ways from the cows :D

Ours all looked like Pinzgaurs this morning too. Now they're back to Red Angus

-50 C with the wind chill here today. Not the nicest day thats for sure. Probably got more snow than we ever have before and if you go out into the fields you can still hit wet spots that arent frozen at all!

Not to bad but yesterday afternoon around 5:00 my cows had 2 inches on the back of them, we got a modest 9 inches this way :cboy:

double v":kczkvxrh said:
Not to bad but yesterday afternoon around 5:00 my cows had 2 inches on the back of them, we got a modest 9 inches this way :cboy:
You lucky dog. Yesterday we got a powdering and this morngin only got 3 inches. Far as I'm concderned that 4 inches too many

dun":11ah1ilu said:
double v":11ah1ilu said:
You lucky dog. Yesterday we got a powdering and this morngin only got 3 inches. Far as I'm concderned that 4 inches too many
I wound up with 5-6" and I am like you Dun I could do without it but I sure need what little moisture it gives

Angus Cowman":340nfvyr said:
dun":340nfvyr said:
double v":340nfvyr said:
I wound up with 5-6" and I am like you Dun I could do without it but I sure need what little moisture it gives
We do too but I would have prefered rain

We ended up with just about 2 inches. They're calling for 1-3 more tomorrow night into Saturday and 2-6 Sunday night into Monday. Maybe they'll be off as bad as they were on this last one and we won't get any!