This man can never go asleep in this housa again!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I'd be writing of one those letters to the Hefty bag people after I finished dismembering. That's not a prank, that's abuse. I hope she uses some of that on his "area" when he falls asleep.

Lammie

Reaction score
Victoria":3d800dxj said:
I could be wrong and hope I am but he probably is abusive in other ways too. What kind of man would do that to a woman he loves?

I agree. I feel sorry for her. But then, I don't know what she may have done to him...

He'd better not fall asleep. :help:

Alan

Reaction score
Looks like a fake to me, meaning they both were in on it, here's why;

A: Who could sleep through having someone pressing something firmly on their face... while holding the back of their head.
B: I don't know anyone that would be that calm after having their eyebrow ripped off.... I don't think anyone would be that calm. In normal life that is called severe abuse.
C: At the end of the video she had both eyebrows gone and was joking around with fake eyebrows. It was a sad joke and an effort by sub humans for their 15 minutes.

A while back I saw a video, on line, that had a kid set on the floor, squirt lighter fluid on his crouch (jeans) light the fluid and had two buddies stomp the fire out. I found more humor in that just because the kids looked to be 13 or 14 and he did it to him self. Also, I'm a father of 4 grown boys.... I know that it is something a dumba$$ kid would do.... once. But the eyebow was older, should be smarter young folks and set a bad example for younger folks.... not funny, sick.

JMO,
Alan

alacattleman

Reaction score
about the dumbest thing i ever seen on video, was a teen with a bottle rocket ramed in his hind end and lit.. he must have clamped too hard when the sparks started flying cause it never made lift off

HUS

Reaction score
alacattleman":gtu1f7qk said:
about the dumbest thing i ever seen on video, was a teen with a bottle rocket ramed in his hind end and lit.. he must have clamped too hard when the sparks started flying cause it never made lift off
:lol2: :clap: :nod:

I remember seeing that video alacatleman........
I also remember the scorched hide where that bottle rocket tried to launch from! The guys that filmed it were cracking up but the guy with the burned buns was shell-shocked!

I'm laughing again just thinking about it. :lol2: I had forgotten that one.

HUS

skeege

Reaction score
A staged event all the way. Kinda reminds me of "America's Funniest Videos". Somewhat humorous until it became obvious folks were setting up scenarios to win.

BamaCowboy

Reaction score
Well she did take it very well :shock: , I showed it to my wife and I can't say what she would do to me if I waxed her, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jw

Reaction score
BamaCowboy":2z45xqd8 said:
Well she did take it very well :shock: , I showed it to my wife and I can't say what she would do to me if I waxed her, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does Lorena Bobbit ring a bell??

chrisy

Reaction score
jw":1t6vi7kn said:
BamaCowboy":1t6vi7kn said:

Does Lorena Bobbit ring a bell??

That's exactly the thing I was thinking about, couldn't remember her name but her actions never forgotten
:banana:

Latest posts