This is why...

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I think I have been pretty clear about my feeling on net wrap and feeding hay. This is why I also hate shredding. :x

20180930_121929_zps5o7u4vbw.jpg

One of the upsides of water filled tires....gives a little time to get the tractor to a serviceable area....or make a nine mile trip to the tire service to save the road fee.

Around here it is not to bad to have them come out and fix on the tractor. They never take the rim off.

Brute 23":3vcngba2 said:
MtnCows93":3vcngba2 said:
i know a guy that put forestry tires on his tractor for that reason

Might have to look in to them. They are not solid tires are they? I tried the foam filled deal on the front and it was too rough. Having good luck with backhoe tires on the front right now.
https://www.genscotire.com/superag.html
You won't get a flat with these tires, if you do you've tore the tire up. The counties around here use them on their right of way mowers.

If you ever have to get a new set of tires get radials. They ride better and you can plug them when you have a flat.

Brute 23":8fh8c7nc said:
I think I have been pretty clear about my feeling on net wrap and feeding hay. This is why I also hate shredding.

If you don't mind could you tell us your feelings on net wrap and feeding hay again?

jltrent":1sqzvo3w said:
Brute 23":1sqzvo3w said:
I think I have been pretty clear about my feeling on net wrap and feeding hay. This is why I also hate shredding.

If you don't mind could you tell us your feelings on net wrap and feeding hay again?

I think I must of missed it.

Latest posts