This is what Angus is doing to the herefords down here

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
ElangusseimPone.jpg

The picture was taken last month during a local competition in a small town, the bulls (the Hereford and the Angus) were waiting to be evaluated, as there is a big rivality between both races breeders the hot moment took laughs from the jury and the public and someone shout that now there was no doubt that Angus are beating Herefords in the competitions :lol:

The Hereford bull broke the fence and run away with the black bull behind him..

L

That is hilareous! :lol:

Of course you know that since the Angus bulls can't "figure it out"...the calves out of the "cow" will all drop whitefaced!

Very Funny! I can't believe that you would post something like that on this webpage. Well, it is kind of funny. I guess that is how it may be for quiet sometime; Hereford trailing the Angus.

looks like a pretty good Angus bull. have any idea what breeding he is from?

Hill Creek Farm":2fonc3sh said:
Aero, that Angus bull surely doesn't have any straight genes in his bloodlines.

hmm...you might have a good point.

i have never used sexual orientation in my selection criteria for a bull. :shock:

Aero":2cavld36 said:
Hill Creek Farm":2cavld36 said:
Aero, that Angus bull surely doesn't have any straight genes in his bloodlines.

hmm...you might have a good point.

i have never used sexual orientation in my selection criteria for a bull. :shock:
I never have either, but I have heard of gay bulls before and I couldn't believe till my neighbor showed me his non-straight bull which was also a young black angus bull and I couldn't believe my eyes. This young black angus bull of my neighbors was mounting the Red Galloway bulls. I couldn't believe my eyes so I guess now that it is true with this picture.

i have seen it before and it is just a dominance thing.

Oregon State University is good enough to spend our tax dollars on a department dedicated to researching gay sheep... no joke... :(

Alan

Aero":139fu6e7 said:

Yes, it's a dominance thing. Our 6-8 week old Angus bull calves take turns jumping on each other to show who's boss. If that was an Angus bull being mounted, he probably wouldn't be there long enough to have his photo taken.

Our gomer longhorn bull tries to get to our young Angus bulls when they come home from test. He's older and can usually whip them, even though they outweigh him. If he can get his bluff in on them early, they won't mess with him. But a couple of years ago we turned him in with five of them. He whipped the first one and the second one, but the third, fourth and fifth one had their way with the poor guy. By the second day he looked like he'd been rode hard and put away wet. We finally felt sorry for him and put him back with the cows. But he didn't learn; when we bring in young bulls, he'll still be along the fence bellering to get in there and whip someone.

Aero":262vn2cl said:
I agree, it is a dominace thing and in this picture we see that the Angus bull dominates just like in the beef industry, the black angus dominates over everything and herefords are still running a close second.

Hill Creek Farm":qtndt4ae said:
Aero":qtndt4ae said:
I agree, it is a dominace thing and in this picture we see that the Angus bull dominates just like in the beef industry, the black angus dominates over everything and herefords are still running a close second.

Yes and you are the fickle person that swings both ways! :shock: :lol:

Hill Creek Farm":auegam3j said:
Aero":auegam3j said:

:x :mad:

Aero":2f3k4vth said:
I've seen a gay bull... most certainly wasn't a dominance issue either. For a month he was in a paddock of cows and heifers who were madly jumping each other, and he wouldn't look at them. Put him in a with a few steers or other bulls though and HELLO!! :roll: :lol:

1848":r1eig1tq said:
Hill Creek Farm":r1eig1tq said:
Aero":r1eig1tq said:

1848, why do you like starting agruments? I am not going to argue with this statement at all. I am finished with bickering. So, either you grow up or leave me alone. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.

1848":35ksl575 said:

hillcreekfarm":35ksl575 said:
I am not going to argue with this statement at all.

Good.....cause you can't. I tell it like "you" present it.1848,

Latest posts