This is the world we live in

Help Support CattleToday:

Surely someone knew this was made up
People can't be that stupid
Capt. Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Ho Lee Fuk
Bang Ding OW

My first impression was that apparently they fly like they drive...........and yes that was a racist comment!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: While not surprised in so many ways I am speechless.

3-way, I've always pegged you as a racist.

Journalism is dead in mainstream news organizations.
Whatever they're told to run, they run.
This is just wrong, but accepted practice these days.

3waycross":13x2asqx said:
My first impression was that apparently they fly like they drive...........and yes that was a racist comment!

Now be careful 3way, if you see something that makes you think it might be racist ...... Evidently that makes you a racist. :lol:

One would think someone down the line including the reporter who read the report would have common sense kick in and say wait a minute.

Alan":iinuz4sw said:
3waycross":iinuz4sw said:

Now be careful 3way, if you see something that makes you think it might be racist ...... Evidently that makes you a racist. :lol:

One would think someone down the line including the reporter who read the report would have common sense kick in and say wait a minute.
It was one of those rushed things--someone at the station hurridly confirmed the names with NTSB, and it was then almost immediately dropped on the anchorman just seconds before the broadcast. A rush to scoop the other stations I suspect.

greybeard":21n2o87o said:
Alan":21n2o87o said:
3waycross":21n2o87o said:

It was one of those rushed things--someone at the station hurridly confirmed the names with NTSB, and it was then almost immediately dropped on the anchorman just seconds before the broadcast. A rush to scoop the other stations I suspect.

That's how you make sure it is accurate.

They coulda been real names. 20 plus years ago when I was doing telemarketing to pay bills, I called a lady who's name was phat bych. She answered to it and all

cross_7":1fely1dz said:
Capt. Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Ho Lee Fuk
Bang Ding OW
Well, I think our media is that stupid. Let's just get on the air. Never mind verifying facts. IMO.

CKC1586":bl15r47e said:
cross_7":bl15r47e said:
Capt. Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Ho Lee Fuk
Bang Ding OW
Well, I think our media is that stupid. Let's just get on the air. Never mind verifying facts. IMO.
The error is always page one, the correction is buried on the back page

this is the same media that is crying about zimmerman verdict and lauding the protestors and trying to turn a few hundred idiots into thousands....