This is the best "Dog Ate My Homework"...

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
....of all time.

Bill O'Reilly in the midst of several sexual harassment charges some of which he has settled by exorbitant pay-outs said the following:

Bill O'Reilly has repeatedly blamed reports of sexual misconduct on a politically motivated media. On Monday, he admitted that he also blames a higher power.

"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him," O'Reilly said on the latest episode of his web series, "No Spin News." "I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn't happen. I can't explain it to you. Yeah, I'm mad at him."

Is the rewards of sexual harassment worth what these people pay for the entertainment? Wow! Seems like there would be a cheaper way to have fun.

OP
B

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Here is just one of his settlements.

On Saturday, The New York Times released an explosive report that former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly settled a sex harassment claim from former Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl for $32 million, after which the network renewed his contract.

$32 million!!!!!!!! You could buy your own harem for that!!!!

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Some folks can't think, and it doesn't matter how smart they think they are when it comes to women. Anyone that's been married I would think knows better than to want a harem of women.

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I actually have opportunity to speak with people frequently, that are mad at God. I'm sure Bills concerns are unfounded though.

OP
B

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Bigfoot":6wsfl9fi said:
I actually have opportunity to speak with people frequently, that are mad at God. I'm sure Bills concerns are unfounded though.

I agree. He is blaming the wrong one, "The Devil made him do it". :lol:

Bill O'Reilly is an intelligent man but he rationalizes his behavior in the same fashion primitive Africans believe in Voodoo.

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
For $32,000,000 she must be one hot piece. I can't imagine what the poor woman had to put up with, either, but that $32M is a good start at getting over it. He's an ugly old cuss!

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
Bigfoot":2mhgge87 said:
Yep! Usually it from a loved one dieing tragically ,or from a disease...

OP
B

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Bestoutwest":2oqjif04 said:
For $32,000,000 she must be one hot piece. I can't imagine what the poor woman had to put up with, either, but that $32M is a good start at getting over it. He's an ugly old cuss!

I would not exchange $32 million for clear title to Cleopatra. Hot babes are worth a lot but there is a ceiling way below $32 million.

Nesikep

Reaction score
True Grit Farms":1sjny8u9 said:
Some folks can't think, and it doesn't matter how smart they think they are when it comes to women. Anyone that's been married I would think knows better than to want a harem of women.
I don't need witnesses to my inadequacies!

OP
B

Bright Raven

Reaction score
pdfangus":2qqn9vke said:
YALL ARE CONFUSING THE COST OF THE GAL WITH THE COST OF PROTECTING HIS REPUTATION...

BUT HE LOST IS ALL ANYWAY...

DUMBA$$

Yes. That is exactly what he is paying for and the risk of litigation should he not settle. The settlement prohibits her from discussing the accusations.