• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This is not my month already

syork

Reaction score
I lost a dear friend Friday, and had to go to the funeral today at 1. Everything was fine with the cows and heifers when I left. Came home and went to check on them and I had a heifer in labor. :eek: What the he double hockey sticks? She is only 14 months old. I was racking my brain as to when she mightve gotten bred and how in the heck she got bred so soon? :help: I mean she was with a bull but I never seen her come in heat and if she got bred it had to been around 5 months? :???: Well I watched her and she was not bagged up showed no signs of being bred nothing. It took her an hour to have it and it was a premie, it only had a head and its front legs and it was about the size of a small dog very small dog. How many months do you think she was premature? I am racking my brain as to why she aborted. It was a surprise this happened. What a way to start March, first I lose a dear friend and then I have a calf that has no business being bred aborted her calf at i dont know how many months. Any clues? :help:

syork

Reaction score
that would put her about 100 days bred?

Latest posts