This is important now... Better read and respond!

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I was trying to do a poll but I can't find where to do that anymore. But I have one question that is extremely important and I feel must be answered by all faithful CT Weenies. Ready? Are you sure?

Ice tea: Sweet or unsweet?

It's important.

Thanks to vett for pointing out where the poll thing was. Senior moment? I'm too lazy now to change it. It's summer. :D

Water. If I don't have that choice, unsweet.

PS. The "poll creation" tab is next to the "upload attachment" tab in the "new topic" window.

1982vett":2ya3qexg said:

PS. The "poll creation" tab is next to the "upload attachment" tab in the "new topic" window.

Oh, thanks for that info now! ;-) I was having one of those moments where you look right at something and can't see it. I guess Michael Jackson's death has me all teary eyed.

Oh, and Water was NOT one of my choices, Mr. Rule Bender!

1982vett":agdif73v said:
I believe you can go back to your original post and edit it to include a poll.

Yeah, I might. It's pretty informal, though, so really, why? :D I was just messing around anyway.

VanC":33pv3uvb said:
Sweet tea. My favorite drink when eating out.

I am glad to see a Midwesterner come in on this, and a poster from Maine! Great! Get a national sample! Van, my first husband was (and is unless I haven't heard about it yet...) a Michigander. We used to go up there and wait staff would give you the deer in the headlights look if you ordered ice tea. That was 25 years ago... Maybe everyone has matured since then!

I might add that I am probably an oddball because I do not like a lot of ice in the tea. Makes it hard to stir if you have to add your own sugar. Dilutes the tea too much. I like it chilled but not full of ice.

I was raised on sweet tea. Best drink ever made. Sugar and me don't get along so well together anymore. Don't want to mess the informal poll up, but that diet green lipton tea is pretty tasty. It's zero everything but cept a couple grams of sodium.

ga. prime":1p764cix said:
I was raised on sweet tea. Best drink ever made. Sugar and me don't get along so well together anymore. Don't want to mess the informal poll up, but that diet green lipton tea is pretty tasty. It's zero everything but cept a couple grams of sodium.
I was raised on sweet tea also but like you I have to watch my sugar so I will drink it unsweetened sometimes
I also agree that lipton diet green is pretty tasty

I can still drink sweet tea just limit it to every now and then instead of a 1/2 gal a nite

Lammie":1huyonxe said:
1982vett":1huyonxe said:

Oh, thanks for that info now! ;-) I was having one of those moments where you look right at something and can't see it. I guess Michael Jackson's death has me all teary eyed
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????
Is this some kind of joke??? :???: :???: :???: Michael Jackson dead????

Congratulations to the Texas baseball team. No other team in the country could have won one out of three games againstLSU.
LSU LSU LSU. :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap:

Oh yea, sweet with glass full of ice.

I can't stand the stuff. Sweet, unsweet, iced, or piping hot it is just a waste of a glass of water. Don't like coffee either and don't drink alcoholic beverages of any kind.

Good luck with finding your Farrah poster, John. I misplaced my copy of Off The Wall years ago. :D It was good stuff, though. Before he got strange...

Sweet,but have to use Splenda now. I must have 20 types of teas in the cabnet,yes drink them all. Different moods,different tea.
Iced,mostly Lipton,or Red Zinger.. Hot, I even add cream ( I blame that on too many English Cozy Mysterys :lol2: )
What brought this "poll" on?

Latest posts