This is important now... Better read and respond!

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":3peajjuv said:
VanC":3peajjuv said:
Sweet tea. My favorite drink when eating out.

I am glad to see a Midwesterner come in on this, and a poster from Maine! Great! Get a national sample! Van, my first husband was (and is unless I haven't heard about it yet...) a Michigander. We used to go up there and wait staff would give you the deer in the headlights look if you ordered ice tea. That was 25 years ago... Maybe everyone has matured since then!
Hey now! I don't know what part of Michigan you are talking about, some areas we are hesitant to claim....but we like our ice tea up here, but UNsweet and sometimes with some lemon. However, I see that there is a big push on sweet tea at chains like McDonalds, TacoBell, Applebees etc.
I really don't like sweet drinks especially in hot weather. I do enjoy a good tall ice tea on the rocks. Unsweet, of course.

Lammie":qv9g8wk8 said:
I was trying to do a poll but I can't find where to do that anymore. But I have one question that is extremely important and I feel must be answered by all faithful CT Weenies. Ready? Are you sure?

Ice tea: Sweet or unsweet?

It's important.

Thanks to vett for pointing out where the poll thing was. Senior moment? I'm too lazy now to change it. It's summer. :D

Just have to ask; why is it important?

Like it sweet but have to sweeten it myself. Commercially prepared sweet tea always seems too sweet to me.

Sweet but not that syrup stuff you buy from the fast food places. Order one small and one large unsweetened and blend them.

I might have had 2 sodas in the past year.

The boss lady washes my gatorade bottles in the dishwasher and I fill them with tea and put them in the ice chest.

Lammie":hpw2yij9 said:
I was trying to do a poll but I can't find where to do that anymore. But I have one question that is extremely important and I feel must be answered by all faithful CT Weenies. Ready? Are you sure?

It's important.

Thanks to vett for pointing out where the poll thing was. Senior moment? I'm too lazy now to change it. It's summer. :D

I vote sweet.

Why are we weenies? Why is it important?

Sweet.

Momma used to make concentrated, sweet tea. Then we'd put ice and water in a glass and pour in tea until it was as dark as we wanted it. I've never liked having to sweeten tea in a glass. It's just not as good.

MistyMorning":2boqfy76 said:
Lammie":2boqfy76 said:

It's important.

I vote sweet.

Why are we weenies? Why is it important?
yeah, she crying over mj and has the gall to call us weenies
:) :D

MistyMorning":3bzpf5oj said:
I vote sweet.
I vote sweet, too.

Why are we weenies?
Who's "we"? I think she was talking about you. :lol2:

Why is it important?
Because it not about church, money, smoking, John and Whats-Her-Face + 8, Michael Jackson, the heat, drought, half dead calves, gender specific work or politics.
Paint is drying on the brush ~ have a groovy day CT!

angie":s9996wnz said:
MistyMorning":s9996wnz said:
I vote sweet.
I vote sweet, too.

Why are we weenies?
Who's "we"? I think she was talking about you. :lol2:

Why is it important?
Because it not about church, money, smoking, John and Whats-Her-Face + 8, Michael Jackson, the heat, drought, half dead calves, gender specific work or politics.
Paint is drying on the brush ~ have a groovy day CT!

Yeah! What she said!!! :lol: