This happened in Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Lakeway tx a city near Austin the Judge their has reversed his ban on wearing cowboy boots in his court, he has had the ban in effect for 10 years, some lawyers had decided to contest the ban so he took it off, sad times when you could not wear cowboots to court but it is ok to wear your pants hanging to your knees, poor ole cowboys just slowly fading away.

cowboy43":sit6806l said:
Lakeway tx a city near Austin the Judge their has reversed his ban on wearing cowboy boots in his court, he has had the ban in effect for 10 years, some lawyers had decided to contest the ban so he took it off, sad times when you could not wear cowboots to court but it is ok to wear your pants hanging to your knees, poor ole cowboys just slowly fading away.
guess id have to either buy a pair of loafers :cry2: or go barefooted cause i only fly in boots :cowboy:

Red Bull Breeder":10ofvno3 said:
Key words was town close to Austin. Got a neighbor who says Austin ain't even part of Texas anymore.

We have one of those here also. It's called Boulder. Also known as the Peoples Republic of Boulder.

3waycross":2o00wr0z said:
Red Bull Breeder":2o00wr0z said:
Key words was town close to Austin. Got a neighbor who says Austin ain't even part of Texas anymore.

We have one of those here also. It's called Boulder. Also known as the Peoples Republic of Boulder.
Hmmm...sounds like one of those "Sister Cities" things you hear about. Unfortunately my daughter and son in law both had to "graduate" from UT because it was the only pharmacy school in the state. :cry2: :cry2:

I am a graduate of UT in Austin. It definitely a different city. Laid back and a little weird. Bought a little piece of property in the county, now called Shady Valley and my daughter lives on it. I still like Austin, good music, good beer, pretty ladies. Hey TB, i thought there was a pharmacy school in Kingsville.

papavillars":29dxt1nn said:
I am a graduate of UT in Austin. It definitely a different city. Laid back and a little weird. Bought a little piece of property in the county, now called Shady Valley and my daughter lives on it. I still like Austin, good music, good beer, pretty ladies. Hey TB, i thought there was a pharmacy school in Kingsville.
Papa there may be now. Seems I heard another was going in somewhere but when mine were in pharmacy school UT had the only one in the state....really sad part was that son in law got his BS at Aggieland. It's been hard for him to swallow that he is now an Aggie and a Tea Sipper. :lol2: :lol2: Sometimes he wears UT teeshirt and an Aggie Cap. :nod: