This guy is good!

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
no_problem.jpg
:clap: :clap:

I would think it can be done . Looks like a case of somebody saying "hold my beer and watch this" .

Larry

Reminds me of a combat download of a dozer off a trailer in the army. 90 degree turn on the trailer and drive off backwards. Metal on metal like that sounds awful.

If I were doing it, it would have a different ending. At picture 3. That is where the hydraulic hoses would burst and from that height a parachute is useless. Of this I know.

jedstivers":1zh43mp6 said:
FarmGirl10":1zh43mp6 said:
:shock: I'm just gonna assume that those pics are fake.
No, thats how it's done
:) Now I'm going to have to go play with the backhoe. Better try it before dad gets back.

It's not fake this is done, very carefully. It is done in pits, top of tanks, building and basement also.

hillrancher":yplhhxz3 said:
It's not fake this is done, very carefully. It is done in pits, top of tanks, building and basement also.
Daddy said I can try it tomorrow. :) Except I only can try it on one of the flat beds for the semi.

Actually, a couple of guys named Bob Wills and Randy Herzog invented the bracket that they use to climb on the boxcars. I have several friends that worked for Herzog Contracting, and all of them have done this. They say the first time is the worst thing they have ever attempted, but its not that hard to do. gs

Latest posts