This Floored Me

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
I was in the store last night getting some things and talking to the clerk about making those yummy cupcakes HD posted awhile back.
Well up walks this woman who is the cook at the bar hubby and I no longer go to. She smiled at me. :shock: :shock:
I was nice and smiled back.
Then she came up and talked to me. She has never done that before even when we were in the bar.
I was nice and visted with her for awhile.

No idea why she changed, but I will be polite to her.

LazyARanch":56hdavyt said:
Good for you Cris!

Ya held your temper, and took the high road! :tiphat: :clap:
I agree. And that shows that you are a bigger person than me. If I had drank someones spit I don't think I could be civil. :lol: :hide:

Well you know that saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.

Just waiting to see what happens. We are still not going to that bar.

I luv herfrds":1uyujf3r said:
Well you know that saying about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.

Just waiting to see what happens. We are still not going to that bar.

So, why is she your enemy? Maybe she was too busy to be a BFF when she was working and when she saw you at the store she wanted to connect on a human level? Or did I miss something huge in this drama???

You sure did.... LOL

She pulled some nasty crap on Cris and her hubby.

Isomade wasn't kidding in his post about spit!!

I am still trying to figure out what cupcakes I posted a recipe for :lol:

Maybe she wants that recipe too ILH :lol2: :p I agree with what you have in mind. Find out what the heck she is up to now and then ditch the "bleep".

HD it was the chocolate cupcakes with the Flathead Cherries at the bottom. YUUUMMMMMM!!!!!
She wanted the recipe, which I nicely shared with her and another lady I know.

Made me wonder Jo.

Cameldairy it is a long story involving an ex-cousin, a divorce, and some pretty nasty people that live in this area.

She has never been a friend to us, nor ever spoken to me or given any friend like action towards us before.

Latest posts