This country...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was talking to some guys in the farm supply store and one of them told me his son tried to get a loan and was denied a loan for a business start up the father told me his son has good credit good job and business plan etc. I told him if he had been born overseas and came here they would have handed him $$$ before he got into the bank good and that if he were illegal he would have got that and then some. It is truly sad that we that are born here are the 2nd class citizens and that our kids are now required to learn spanish to talk to people that have came to this country. When will the gov't wake up and smell the coffee and get there head out of there @zz. I thought we were always supposed to take care of home first we gotta get these people out of office that think its acceptable to penalize citizens for being born here and doing things the right lawful way. :mad:

Obviously, you thought wrong. Get with the program young man----you're not looking at the BIG PICTURE.
Cultural Diversity is the key word(s).

(in before the lock)

greybeard":1hnod8fb said:
Obviously, you thought wrong. Get with the program young man----you're not looking at the BIG PICTURE.
Cultural Diversity is the key word(s).

(in before the lock)

Cultural Diversity is a code word for World Equality/Wealth Distribution and the breaking of America.

skyhightree1":hqmvd35r said:
I was talking to some guys in the farm supply store and one of them told me his son tried to get a loan and was denied a loan for a business start up the father told me his son has good credit good job and business plan etc. I told him if he had been born overseas and came here they would have handed him $$$ before he got into the bank good and that if he were illegal he would have got that and then some. It is truly sad that we that are born here are the 2nd class citizens and that our kids are now required to learn spanish to talk to people that have came to this country. When will the gov't wake up and smell the coffee and get there head out of there @zz. I thought we were always supposed to take care of home first we gotta get these people out of office that think its acceptable to penalize citizens for being born here and doing things the right lawful way. :mad:

Business loans have always been one of the harder loans to get. My only questions are "how much cash money" does the boy have to put into the busines and how much does he already owe on other things?

Thats a good question that I do not have the answer too. But when someone comes fresh to this country with no credit and never paying into the country and can get a loan thats whats irritating...

skyhightree1":2huxqcg3 said:
It is truly sad that we that are born here are the 2nd class citizens and that our kids are now required to learn spanish to talk to people that have came to this country.

Spanish I can live with. Arabic is really going to be hard to swallow.

slick4591":buvq6k66 said:
skyhightree1":buvq6k66 said:
It is truly sad that we that are born here are the 2nd class citizens and that our kids are now required to learn spanish to talk to people that have came to this country.

Spanish I can live with. Arabic is really going to be hard to swallow.

I not going to swallow it figure I will get a buch of hog's so I dip lead in pig's blood.

skyhightree1":2s8az4fb said:
Thats a good question that I do not have the answer too. But when someone comes fresh to this country with no credit and never paying into the country and can get a loan thats whats irritating...

We had a lot of dutchmen come to Texas back in thte 90's and start dairying . Seems most of their money came from their own gov't. I figure most of these mezkins and other driving the hot rods are probably paying about 200 % interest and will never get it paid for. when they call the note they just park the car, make up another name and go get another car.

Latest posts