This Bull worth buying?

Help Support CattleToday:

Absolutely no reason to apologize, sorry if my comments seemed to ask for that. I guess I didn't understand what you were saying. I apologize.

When did this guy switch to a registered herd?
Talk about comparing apples to oranges????

The man that puts 50 semen in a 400 cow is a fool, and will not make it in this business or any other....

Lots of good bulls that will improve that herd for 10-12 bucks.

Triple L sells at $25 straw, $75 cert. I think most Feltons are $20 and $60. The list of non certificate bulls is growing.

Years ago, before buying our first bull, we tried AIing to Triple L Timber 65H (Before his BW went North and MM went south) and were unsuccessful. It was getting late in the season, and we got a bull from Richard Day. As it turned out, I feel he was a far superior bull to Timber. His daughters had beautiful udders, and in my experience weaned the heaviest calf, even versus older cows.

As a two year old he looked great. Went through some awkward stages around 3-3 1/2.
By the time he was mature, he was as long, deep, thick, and as good rear quartered, as I could want to see.

He should definantly been cut young. He looks like a steer, but if he has produced good calves for you in the past, you should keep him. Why fix something that isn't broke. You might have a problem selling him in the future as he does look too feminine to be a bull.

JR Cattle Co.":3fsf35ds said:
He should definantly been cut young. He looks like a steer, but if he has produced good calves for you in the past, you should keep him. Why fix something that isn't broke. You might have a problem selling him in the future as he does look too feminine to be a bull.

He won't have a problem selling him as a cull through the auction... as CB would put it, "for Wolf Brand chili."