Third Wave of Foreclosures

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefmasterB":omqt79qk said:
Since this is all speculative, what other important event occurs in 2012 and what would be the results if this chart became reality?

HerefordSire":omqt79qk said:
grannysoo":omqt79qk said:
I've seen a couple of interesting articles that state that we are in "the eye of the hurricane". You know, the relative calm period before the next wave of the storm comes thru. From everything I see, that does appear to be where we're at. Things are looking better at the moment (according to DC), but when the back side of the storm appears, it's going to get rough.

The back side of the storm is always worse than the front...

According to my research of the Elliot Wave principle, a major upward or downard move in a financial statistic has five waves with three up and two down in an alternating sequence. The third one can knock your socks off. The fifth one sets the peak and then another wave pattern emerges, such as a retracement pattern. The alternating waves, such as the second and fourth waves, usually retrace by a fibinacci number. I will say this again in another way....the third wave will rip loudly. Look at the title of the post and then look at the ARM chart.

One of the main items I am aware of in this year, is the month of December in the year 2012. The Mayan calender says this time completes about a 26,000 year (or so) cycle. It may have something to do with the center of our solar system relative to eath's position and the magnetic affect of the earth's gravitational waves (polarity changes). Other research on this date can be obtained by researching Time Wave Zero.

grannysoo":1vya9tdo said:
I've seen a couple of interesting articles that state that we are in "the eye of the hurricane". You know, the relative calm period before the next wave of the storm comes thru. From everything I see, that does appear to be where we're at. Things are looking better at the moment (according to DC), but when the back side of the storm appears, it's going to get rough.

AS I have said before...Well, you know what I have said. ;-)

HerefordSire":1lp5mptl said:
grannysoo":1lp5mptl said:

According to my research of the Elliot Wave principle, a major upward or downard move in a financial statistic has five waves with three up and two down in an alternating sequence. The third one can knock your socks off. The fifth one sets the peak and then another wave pattern emerges, such as a retracement pattern. The alternating waves, such as the second and fourth waves, usually retrace by a fibinacci number. I will say this again in another way....the third wave will rip loudly. Look at the title of the post and then look at the ARM chart.
Elliot Wave is often very difficult to read. Waves within waves and patterns within patterns and so on.
EW technicians usually have a wave count and also an alternate wave count if they are wrong on the first one.
I make no claim to being an expert on the Wave and certainly have not done any original research. However, I have seen the wave often work very straight forward. Particularly with gold.

Looking at weekly gold charts right now, it appears to be fairly early in a "C" wave up. A "C" wave is a third wave and third waves are relatively long.
On this basis, gold is a screaming buy.
Always remembering, that in the final result, the market will do as it dam well pleases.

Ryder":22wbm01k said:
HerefordSire":22wbm01k said:
Good Post Ryder. According to Jim Rogers last headliner, gold could move to $5,000 per ounce.
That would make me feel good all over. :banana:
Yep, till you have to pay $50 for a big mac.............fries with that are $25 more. :shock:

Latest posts