Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH

Reaction score
The first was Jesus

The second was Peter (the apostle)

Meet Jose

walkwater.jpg

Goodness gracious! Looks like Jose might have gotten got. :shock:

If that is the running of the bulls that looks like a cow to me.

Gate Opener":201f26gi said:
Goodness gracious! Looks like Jose might have gotten got. :shock:

If that is the running of the bulls that looks like a cow to me.

I believe this could be one of the prequalifying heats... Little known fact is that contestants in "The Running of the Bulls" must first get through the qualifying rounds of "The Running of the Calves" and then "The Running of the Cows"....
Spain's answer to March Madness... It looks like Jose, a high seed anyway, is going home early... :D
Of course we may see Jose in the next Summer Olympics's 10,000 meter Steeple Chase event...

Somebody else ask that a while back. same answer.

You don't want me spitting tobacco juice all over the page. :lol: Z

MillIronQH":3vgklew3 said:
Somebody else ask that a while back. same answer.

You don't want me spitting tobacco juice all over the page. :lol: Z

Yup, t'was me that asked. I laugh everytime I see that fella twitch or spit...whatever he's doing.

You are right about that, Z! My monitor's got enough spots already.

:eek: :shock: what will happen if the Cow/Bull goes into the water? can it swim???? Jose might just get away, he could be in the decathalon in the 2012 Games over here... :lol:

chrisy":1lks0tn5 said:
:eek: :shock: what will happen if the Cow/Bull goes into the water? can it swim???? Jose might just get away, he could be in the decathalon in the 2012 Games over here... :lol:
Considering the events in the decathlon Chrisy, Jose might be in trouble....
The decathlon includes five events on each of 2 successive days. The first day schedules the 100-meter run, long jump, shot put, high jump, and 400 meters. It is a day of speed, explosive power, and jumping ability. Day 2 consists of the 110-meter hurdles, discus, pole vault, javelin, and 1500 meters. The importance of this day is on technique and endurance.
The 100 could be his event... He obviously has some speed to ahead of that critter.. The Long Jump is questionable, my bet is on that heifer... And High Jumper will usually go up... His trajectory appears to be in downward direction... As for the Shot, Discus, Javelin, and Pole Vault, look at that upper body, no way... Hurdlers have to get over more than the edge of a pier... The jury is out on the 400m & 1500m, but he will have to do something about those shorts... And good distance runners never look back over their shoulder. :D

Just Curious":3l3swfxn said:
chrisy":3l3swfxn said:
Considering the events in the decathlon Chrisy, Jose might be in trouble....
The decathlon includes five events on each of 2 successive days. The first day schedules the 100-meter run, long jump, shot put, high jump, and 400 meters. It is a day of speed, explosive power, and jumping ability. Day 2 consists of the 110-meter hurdles, discus, pole vault, javelin, and 1500 meters. The importance of this day is on technique and endurance.
The 100 could be his event... He obviously has some speed to ahead of that critter.. The Long Jump is questionable, my bet is on that heifer... And High Jumper will usually go up... His trajectory appears to be in downward direction... As for the Shot, Discus, Javelin, and Pole Vault, look at that upper body, no way... Hurdlers have to get over more than the edge of a pier... The jury is out on the 400m & 1500m, but he will have to do something about those shorts... And good distance runners never look back over their shoulder. :D

OK! But what about that critter swim or sink???????????

chrisy":2stmlid0 said:
Wellllll Chrisy.... After a closer examination of the photo and a painstaking analysis of the situation depicted in the image, it was extremely difficult for me to determine the heifer's forward velocity, what effects the bell around her neck would have on water entry, would landing on Jose add to or subtract from total distance from the pier of entry, and whether or not there was a second individual just ahead of Jose.
Soooo... I chose to consult with my all knowing "Eight Ball".
Rolling the orb around carefully in my hands with a slow counter-clockwise rotation, over an all redwood table with a high gloss polyurethane coating, and across the floor in a direction that parrallels the earth's magnetic field with a vertical polarization, I carefully turned the globe over to reveal another "Crystal Clear" response to your question....
the startling answer you seek is.....

"Yes! Definitely..."

Thank you! And I hope that you have found the response from "Just Ask Chuck" helpful...
A bill for time and materials will be sent to you shortly... :D And I hope that you have a great day!

chrisy":50zwxqje said:
go directly to your video rental store and rent about 100 cowboy westerns - the really old ones are best :roll:
watch for the cattle drive and the river crossing - the herd always swims across

I've seen way toooooo many westerns (Dad is a HUGE fan) :roll: :help: :roll:

Thank you for taking the time to answer, now I see Jose is in deep water, (excuse the pun) to have a critter of that magnitude fall on you anywhere is not good. :(

mdmdogs3":b72nnjbi said:
chrisy":b72nnjbi said:
go directly to your video rental store and rent about 100 cowboy westerns - the really old ones are best :roll:
watch for the cattle drive and the river crossing - the herd always swims across

I've seen way toooooo many westerns (Dad is a HUGE fan) :roll: :help: :roll:
I have seen many of those same movies and lay awake at night wondering just how deep is that river... I mean if cattle could swim, why would one have to worry about getting to the "River Crossing"???... Too bad Jacques Cousteau wasn't around back then... We'd know for sure if they were swimming or wading... We'd also probably have a better understanding of the impact of cattle hooves on river bottoms and how it has affected global warming! :D
"Well Sam, we'll be at the river crossing in the morning. I'll stay with the Chuck Wagon..."
Now this fellow I was impressed with because I know for sure that Chuck Wagons don't swim... :D

Ah! but Chuck wagons can float... ;-) as I've seen that on Westerns too :cboy: the only thing is food gets all soggy, but if your making soup spos: it don't matter that much. 8)