Think These are Brahman???

Help Support CattleToday:

BK9954

Reaction score

Thinking about going to pick these girls up to breed with a hereford bull. How much brahman do you think they are. These are the only pics I have right now.

The others he has look tigerstripe, charolias cross and a hodge podge of breeds. This is a group he put together. These are the only 2 I am considering.

Rafter S":25d5qeq6 said:
I don't claim to be an authority on the breed, but I'd say they're at least 3/4, and maybe more.

I agree in that neighborhood as I have some that are known to be 3/4 with similar color pattern and ear.

Caustic Burno":1ljis7hu said:
Rafter S":1ljis7hu said:
I don't claim to be an authority on the breed, but I'd say they're at least 3/4, and maybe more.

I agree in that neighborhood as I have some that are known to be 3/4 with similar color pattern and ear.
Think they would still throw a tiger?

There is not way to guarantee a tiger even with pure blood Brahman X Hereford. You can get braford looking cattle, chocolate baldies, tigers, tiger mots, etc.

There are also other ways to get tigers other than Brahman X Hereford.

Not all Tigers are F1s either.

Brute 23":kytk2v9s said:
There is not way to guarantee a tiger even with pure blood Brahman X Hereford. You can get braford looking cattle, chocolate baldies, tigers, tiger mots, etc.

I have a certified golden that is as red and white as any Hereford.

Caustic Burno":23u7g73v said:
Brute 23":23u7g73v said:

I have a certified golden that is as red and white as any Hereford.

My favorite. Most buyers would walk right past her looking for tigers too. :)

Latest posts