Think Positive

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

durableproduction1947-Jun2009.gif

I just can't understand why people aren't building houses and stuff since you get an $8000 tax credit if its your first house. Oh, yeah, I forgot, you might need a job so you can make the payments. This is why we need bigger government. To make more jobs. All we need to do is increase taxes and this will happen and all will be well don't you think?!

Jogeephus":3bm5nhbz said:
I just can't understand why people aren't building houses and stuff since you get an $8000 tax credit if its your first house. Oh, yeah, I forgot, you might need a job so you can make the payments. This is why we need bigger government. To make more jobs. All we need to do is increase taxes and this will happen and all will be well don't you think?!

That $8K credit most likely came from Barney Frank. I smile everytime I see him on TV, wondering what is going through his mind. They are just prolonging the inevitable. They might as well let us have it instead of our granchildren.

I've been waiting to see if they arrest Barney for fraud. :idea:

HerefordSire":3aweu55h said:
Jogeephus":3aweu55h said:

That $8K credit most likely came from Barney Frank. I smile everytime I see him on TV, wondering what is going through his mind. They are just prolonging the inevitable. They might as well let us have it instead of our granchildren.

HS, I thought about you today and this post when a commercial came on the radio with this mortgage broker was telling everyone they should come see her and get a loan for a new house. Said, now was the time with this 8000 credit it was a wonderful time to do it. And you they didn't even have a repayment stipulation on the tax credit - she touted. :shock: So let me see if I got this right. This money lending wh---, who used to work for another bank but it folded is now working for another bank and wanting you to borrow money from her so you can get the tax credit and you don't need to pay the money back to qualify for the credit. Is that what she is saying?

Yes and no..you don't have to go through her. A Tax Credit is a line item reduction against income before adjusted income. It is deducted before you get to your itemizations. It is like cash in the pocket if you were to normally pay it out. The $8K doesn't necessarily have to be paid in cash to the mortgage holder though. It may take the form of a guarantee by the Fed Govt to the mortgage holder which is probably the same entity for awhile unless you are strong as death. It is a digital accounting record.

I'm investing in Duct Tape and Bailing Wire, after they get done with us this go round, that is all anyone will be able to afford to fix anything! :nod:

RD-Sam":12gezgs2 said:
I've been waiting to see if they arrest Barney for fraud. :idea:
When I first read this I didn't read the post above, and thought what has poor Barney done this time he is only a Purple Dinosaur.

I actually know Barney, the dinosaur, my ex-wife use to work for him. :lol2:

Invest in bleach and spices,send your kids to electrical school. Tell them to learn to repair air conditoners. Find out what people MUST have ,not what they think they need. An Ipod ain't worth much when you're starving to death.

An AC unit won't do you much good if you can't afford the electricity to run it. Estimated average electric bill will be around $1200 a month if the bill passes, then by 2020 it is expected to be $3000 a month average.

Latest posts