Things look different

Help Support CattleToday:

@sstterry I'm asking about getting the LIKES back. No promises but I have asked for them to do it if at all possible.

10MB? I hope so.

Attachments are set at maximum 10240KB So please try uploading that photo again.

@sstterry Whew! I was told the likes probably could not be recovered, so now I don't have to push the guys in the background.

Silver was saying he hasn't been able to log in since yesterday.. he said it worked for a while on the new software, then didn't, he cleared his cookies etc.. no dice yet AFAIK

Good morning @alisonb. I just found a control that was not turned on yet, as it was not a separate control earlier.

But there will be two tabs on start a post. One discussion the other polls. The poll tab has to be clicked on to make the poll.
Now. I have to go through the site and make sure the forums have that ability. You can see it in the How to forum. I'll soon have the rest of the forum set up.

Silver was saying he hasn't been able to log in since yesterday.. he said it worked for a while on the new software, then didn't, he cleared his cookies etc.. no dice yet AFAIK

Silver and I are talking about his issues. In a few cases it can take up to about 3 days for the new server IP address to get to the IP a member uses. I'm still hoping to get Silver back on, hopefully during the day today.

Hello @Angie,

I got an email late last night saying I had a message from you (screenshot from the email below). When I click on the Messages icon at top right of this screen it doesn't show up. What's up?

1601895687724.png

@Rafter S You received that and when you came on the forum you did not see the 1 beside the alert bell in the top right corner? Did you click on that link button and see the conversation (PM)?

@Rafter S You received that and when you came on the forum you did not see the 1 beside the alert bell in the top right corner? Did you click on that link button and see the conversation (PM)?

No. Just now when I came to the page I briefly saw what was likely a number beside the little bell, but it was very brief, and then the bell and message icon were dim again.

So it flashed. I thought we had it fixed, I'll bug the techs again. It should stay on until you click on it or it will not show after a long length of time.

So it flashed. I thought we had it fixed, I'll bug the techs again. It should stay on until you click on it or it will not show after a long length of time.
It seems like the drag-and-drop of pictures was working yesterday and it isn't today, I can attach the files fine with the "attach files" option, but that puts a thumbnail in by default...
Everyone going home to the corrals for weaning time
20201004125955.JPG

I got an email late last night saying I had a message from you (screenshot from the email below). When I click on the Messages icon at top right of this screen it doesn't show up. What's up?
I got the same message. Promptly reported it as spam.