Things I learned at CT

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Things I learned at CT
1. Men are capable of cooking.
2. Reincarnation not only is real, but it happens on a regular basis.
3. People over the age of forty can figure out how to work a computer
4. People over fifty can figure out how to turn the computer on.

Everybody feel free to add your own.

msscamp":3hw0uttn said:
FarmGirl10":3hw0uttn said:
Things I learned at CT

That is true, but is it edible?

Don't know. I think I need to go on a tour of the U.S. taste testing their cooking. :nod:

msscamp":orn5914b said:
FarmGirl10":orn5914b said:
Things I learned at CT

I sure hope so otherwise I'm gonna have about 50 people upset with me this afternoon so if I don't post again you'll have your answer. ;-)

msscamp":3bm7z8zf said:
FarmGirl10":3bm7z8zf said:
Things I learned at CT

:mrgreen: Everyone around my house complains about it. Actually, they complain that they're getting fat from eating too much of it.

I've never seen it so I may have a hard time trusting a mans cooking.

FarmGirl10":9s9buo1p said:
Things I learned at CT

Ah, the arrogance of youth. I don't know how old you are, but I'd suggest that some of us were turning on computers before you were even born. :lol:

Bill Gates et al still hasn't learned how to keep the dang thing from freezing up or having "fatal errors", always at the worst time possible.

Frankie":370j4iof said:
FarmGirl10":370j4iof said:
Things I learned at CT

Ah, the arrogance of youth. I don't know how old you are, but I'd suggest that some of us were turning on computers before you were even born. :lol:
I don't doubt that. But I watched my uncle try to figure out how to turn the computer on for over ten minutes before I decided to go do it for him. :lol: And my dad isn't much better.

1982vett":2hidjy39 said:
I remember the days when I wouln't touch one for fear it may blow up. :lol:

Not me. I loved them the first time I laid hands on one. And that was a very long time ago. :lol:

Pewters are dumb. But, before we all pass away, there is a real possibility pewters can learn to be unstoppable like in the movies. I know how to program a pewter to learn through a neural network algorithm. If a pewter works like a brain and can be trained like a child, then theoretically, one node, or one brain cell, can be simulated by one "normal" machine. Since most machines are attached to the web, the internet could be like a brain, with each connection acting like a synapse. Soon, there will be a real possibility a web synapse can be as quick as a brain's synapse. When we think and learn, billions of electical impulses interact simultaneously through synapses. Scared yet? You should be. Respect.

FarmGirl10":hwcxhk3t said:
msscamp":hwcxhk3t said:
FarmGirl10":hwcxhk3t said:
Things I learned at CT

Don't know. I think I need to go on a tour of the U.S. taste testing their cooking. :nod:
FG since your in Kansas now just come on over and I will cook dinner for ya and even make you homemade cinnamon rolls for dessert

HerefordSire":4nvw8636 said:
Pewters are dumb. But, before we all pass away, there is a real possibility pewters can learn to be unstoppable like in the movies. I know how to program a pewter to learn through a neural network algorithm. If a pewter works like a brain and can be trained like a child, then theoretically, one node, or one brain cell, can be simulated by one "normal" machine. Since most machines are attached to the web, the internet could be like a brain, with each connection acting like a synapse. Soon, there will be a real possibility a web synapse can be as quick as a brain's synapse. When we think and learn, billions of electical impulses interact simultaneously through synapses. Scared yet? You should be. Respect.

we'll just have to cut all the wires and shoot down the satellites. Doubt that they'll let us though.

Angus Cowman":1kgfjacx said:
FarmGirl10":1kgfjacx said:
msscamp":1kgfjacx said:

FG since your in Kansas now just come on over and I will cook dinner for ya and even make you homemade cinnamon rolls for dessert
:banana: :banana: :banana: I'm going to have to take you up on that.

1982vett":a53o22mk said:
Been gaining weight on mine for near on 27 years. :D

Wha-cha cookin Jo?

Had a little farm tour and I was talked into cooking ribs and chicken for the group. They must have liked it cause one of the organizers now wants me to cook for another event that will have over 200 people and another fella is wanting me to do another event as well.

Jogeephus":23nhayxp said:
I sure hope so otherwise I'm gonna have about 50 people upset with me this afternoon so if I don't post again you'll have your answer. ;-)
Well, I see they didn't string you up. :p Looks like you might have another profession taking Wilbur on the road.

There are 2 kinds of guys: (1) Those who see "anything secretarial" as "woman's work". (2) Those who took typing in school and migrated to compters when they came about.

I've been dealing with computers since the mid-1960's: Wiring boards for "accounting machines". Worked with the Apple computers in early 1980's...did some programming in "Basic". The rest is history...

Without typing ("Secretarial Skills") I wouldn't have ever earned money in to help pay for college typing for others back in the 1960's (making $3 to $5 per page). Then, I did some "editorial work" for teachers and fraternity guys (included typing) and earned $15. a page...adjust that to 2009 dollars... Also did medical transcription for couple of Doctors while in college. Was typing 40 words a minute at 12 to 13 years old. Could get 60+ WPM in late teens on a MANUAL typewriter. Best record was 90+ words per minute on computer word processing program...still hit 70+ WPM, considering my arthritis...

Don't get me wrong...I'm not a Geek by any means. Computers and typing are a "tool". Just like my carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and landscaping tools are. Know how to use them all and get the job done.

Latest posts