Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Gotcha
My mistake. Are you posting and driving...lol
No, I'm a local driver so I stop a lot. Nearly half of my day is spent waiting or on break.

If I were a log truck driver, I would be entitled via divine right to drink Busch Light and use electronics while operating a pre-99 18 speed dangerously with a poorly flagged trailer with no spring brakes.

No, I'm a local driver so I stop a lot. Nearly half of my day is spent waiting or on break.

If I were a log truck driver, I would be entitled via divine right to drink Busch Light and use electronics while operating a pre-99 18 speed dangerously with a poorly flagged trailer with no spring brakes.
Don't forget about those toothpicks... 😉

We've got one. I've got a crack in my chimney so my wife bought one.
Y'all please don't ban me. I swear I was totally against it.
does it work? does it heat the room?
I had one decades ago, that only put out 1500 watts and had a simulated 'log fire' it. the crazy thing was so noisy (electric motor whirring noise to create the fire look) that I gave it away.

does it work? does it heat the room?
I had one decades ago, that only put out 1500 watts and had a simulated 'log fire' it. the crazy thing was so noisy (electric motor whirring noise to create the fire look) that I gave it away.
Still in the box from Amazon. Maybe with your help I can get her to send it back.

I don't do Amazon. Too hard to do returns. Wife ordered some shoes thru Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Had heck getting the label UPS required for return, then ordered a size larger. They sent another pair, exactly the same size as the first pair.

I don't do Amazon. Too hard to do returns. Wife ordered some shoes thru Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Had heck getting the label UPS required for return, then ordered a size larger. They sent another pair, exactly the same size as the first pair.

I've had Amazon returns a few times and didn't have any problems. Maybe I just got lucky.

I don't remember the exact details, because it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure there's an option where you don't need to print a label. Instead you can get Amazon to send you an email with a code on it. They scan the code at UPS from your phone and they print the label.

I vary rarely return anything anywhere. If I buy something stupid I consider it the stupid tax. Other things are often just not worth the time it takes.
My wife did just return a set of hearing aids I bought on Amazon that i couldn't stand. Didn't seem to be to big a deal. Maybe it was and I don't know it.

We return "crap" all the time. It's no problem at all (except the drop off is 20 miles away). Not usually a problem as the window to return is pretty long.

If you've ordered from Amazon, you have an account, go to returns and orders, find the order, click on the item you wish to return. find the best answer suited to describe the reason you are returning (I mostly use it wasn't what I expected because it turned out to be a piece of ......), choose the return method and print the label or the QR code. If your able to return using the QR code you don't even have to package it back up and if your tech savvy enough they can scan the code from your mobile device. If they want you to box it up and use the UPS label, but it back in the box or bag it came in and tape the label on. However, make sure you peel of any other labels that may send the package back to you.

Oh yeah, returning for a different size.... best to just return the original order for credit and originate a new order for a different size.

I ordered some books off Amazon but never got them, tracking said undeliverable. Went back to my confirmation and attempted to reorder but it wouldn't go through. Figured the seller no longer had them and cancelled my order. Couple days later, all 5 books were delivered. Okay, whatever. Then I got an email from Amazon saying they processed my refund. Checked my credit card statement and yup, it was there. Called Amazon and said they could charge my account again since I did receive the order. Nope. They told me to keep the books and the refund. Da hell?? But yippee - free books.

I ordered some books off Amazon but never got them, tracking said undeliverable. Went back to my confirmation and attempted to reorder but it wouldn't go through. Figured the seller no longer had them and cancelled my order. Couple days later, all 5 books were delivered. Okay, whatever. Then I got an email from Amazon saying they processed my refund. Checked my credit card statement and yup, it was there. Called Amazon and said they could charge my account again since I did receive the order. Nope. They told me to keep the books and the refund. Da hell?? But yippee - free books.
My sister bought mom some 8 once glasses last year, and one came busted, they refunded her money and didn't want the glasses back.

My sister bought mom some 8 once glasses last year, and one came busted, they refunded her money and didn't want the glasses back.
There's a lot of that kind of thing. I ordered a wire feed welder and it came with a big dent and the guts tilted/bent from an impact. They sent another welder and didn't ask for the bent one back. Of course the new replacement had wires inside that were not connected. I've been using the dented one for a couple of years.

I've had Amazon returns a few times and didn't have any problems. Maybe I just got lucky.

I don't remember the exact details, because it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure there's an option where you don't need to print a label. Instead you can get Amazon to send you an email with a code on it. They scan the code at UPS from your phone and they print the label.
That's what she did but when I went to UPS the local UPS said she would need their label none the less and handed me the package back. Next day, the new pair came (same size) so now she has 2 pair to send back. I told her she would have to do it, as I don't just want to deal with it.

Latest posts