Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

finding empty beer bottles in your pasture just over the fence line by the road
I found a bunch of full ones in the pasture once. A guy had run off the road and through my fence, and he apparently threw them out in the grass hoping the DPS officer wouldn't notice he was falling down drunk. It didn't work, but I drank the beer anyway.

My wife is one of those drivers, that can't stand to have a lot of space between her and the car ahead. I'm talking about 1/4 mile or so. Driving the speed limit, if space opens up, she is obsessed with closing the gap, claiming someone will run into the back of us. Next thing ya know we're speeding by 15mph over the limit, , traffic slows down and she just has to pass 'because the car behind is so close".
(That's how she got a ticket for 90 in a 70 on I-10 west of San Antonio.)
I tell her (to no avail) "Just worry about what's going on in front of you and to the sides, you can't change what is going on behind you. If you run into the back of someone, it's your fault. If someone hits us in the back, it's their fault. They will go around you if they're in a big hurry."

Oh Jeez!! I'd need take some pills and drink whiskey chased with shine to ride with her. 😬🤪 Dang it! What you do grab the oh shoot grip and 🤐?

I was in a 4 car pile up... I stopped when I truck stop quick in front of me... I keep good brakes and tires 😉😁. The Ram behind me decide it wanted to own up to its name RAMEd me smashed me between the truck. If that wasn't funny enough....another Ram decided weee Ram that Ram look like that was fun let's try so it Ram us all. First truck said f🤬 this s🤬 left the scene. Cops told me that truck didn't matter cause he left. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️ Never heard of that. 🙄 They thought I broke my neck. The one man got out check to see if I was okay. I said something about my neck. He got mad yelled at me. 🤦🏽‍♀️The emt had to get me out the car with a stretcher 🙄 just incase. Entire point is people tailgating or even a little makes me nervous. Takes time to stop people don't understand this and in rain, sleet, snow, ect takes longer. I'm Gma driver i care about arrive from point A to B and back safe.

I worry only about what I can control when behind the wheel.
Them people behind me do not exist unless I am changing lanes. I drive my line, they can drive theirs.

People who only do the speed limit! 🤦‍♂️
If I go the speed limit I'm moving fast. 😂. I generally drive about 5 under.
Never had a speeding ticket in my life.
I don't understand why everyone is in such a damn hurry. Chill out, if it won't wait for you it ain't worth it. 😂

In my travels I see signs that say if your traveling under 70 to stay in the right lane. But speed limit there is 70 so does that mean your always speeding if your in the left lane?

In my travels I see signs that say if your traveling under 70 to stay in the right lane. But speed limit there is 70 so does that mean your always speeding if your in the left lane?
Seems that way don't it. I don't usually drive in the passing lane but I also don't go out of my way to get out of someone's way so they can break the law.

In my travels I see signs that say if you're traveling under 70 to stay in the right lane. But speed limit there is 70 so does that mean your always speeding if your in the left lane?
The signs I most often see state that the left lane is for passing only. The right lane may be posted at 70mph (max) , but that doesn't mean everyone is mandated by law to drive at that speed; they are only prohibited from exceeding that speed (which few pay any attention to regardless of which lane they are in)

My last speeding ticket was in 1984, Victoria Texas, 44 in a 35 in a semi-residential section. My fault, not paying attention.
The officer nonchalantly mentioned to me he had a ride-along that day (his father). Maybe he was trying to impress 'dad', or he saw the 'oilfield trash' bumper sticker on my truck but either way, I was speeding, & since I lived 150 miles away and didn't want to deal with mailing it in, I just drove on into downtown Victoria and paid the ticket there and then.