Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

When you text somebody it takes FOREVER for them to respond... hours to days, weeks, even a month.... When you clearly know the person and know they don't set their phone down for long. 🙄
As well as grown people not mature enough to be an adult. Makes me want to punch the dog 💩 right out of them.
Let me tell ya'll what happened and how these fools did me. My step brother supposedly found on the side the road early one morning. He had wrecked his motorcycle had pieces of his brain hanging out... supposedly was air lifted 2 hours away to a trauma hospital. Now forward month and half... my step sister, his kids, my cousin, ect. Tells me little to no information they have a privacy code put at the hospital so I couldn't even talk to them to see what's going on. My step sister says that's cause of his druggy friends. I was told at one point he was on a ventilator for a month with Covid-19 and had bur holes drilled in his head, cause of the swelling and brain bleed.... Remind ya'll the whole time he was in prison most none of this people had nothing to do with him just talked bad about him. I have no ideal how he really is. Instead of one person being and adult letting me know....

Padded toilet seats.
As long as one doesn't have splinters, I'm fine with the tried and true wooden (or wood byproduct) seats.

Butt (see whut I did there?) them stainless steel seats the Navy used were a cold rude awakening in the mornings, especially when we were off S. Korea in wintertime.
But, I've pooped in the East, I've pooped n the West and I've pooped all over this world...

(Not me, but I used one much like it. Just a 55 gal drum with a hole cut in the top. SH** really does roll downhill)

rolls downhill.jpg

As long as one doesn't have splinters, I'm fine with the tried and true wooden (or wood byproduct) seats.

Butt (see whut I did there?) them stainless steel seats the Navy used were a cold rude awakening in the mornings, especially when we were off S. Korea in wintertime.
But, I've pooped in the East, I've pooped n the West and I've pooped all over this world...

(Not me, but I used one much like it. Just a 55 gal drum with a hole cut in the top. SH** really does roll downhill)

View attachment 10611
Screenshot_20211128-001717_Gallery.jpg

We actually have prison toilet at some our parks.

Toilet paper gasket sure to use half a roll or more when you don't run out the 🚪 😆🤡🙃

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211128-002242_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211128-002242_Chrome.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20211128-002643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211128-002643_Chrome.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't care for Eminem. His voice gets on my nerves like nails on a chalk board. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board. 😡🤬 Him, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Drake, 🤢🤮 I know I'm on my own with this... 😬🤐

People driving in the left lane no matter how many signs they drive past saying the left lane is for passing only.
I love when a passing lane opens on an upgrade, and I get in the right lane and maintain the same speed. A vehicle behind me will slowly creep up and then try to pass about the time the lanes merge back.

I am hauling a full load of cows home from the sale. On the freeway with no cars in front of me for a mile. A single car approaches from behind. As soon as they get past me they jump into my lane cutting me off. There is no one in front or behind us. Stay in that left lane until you are well ahead of me.

I am hauling a full load of cows home from the sale. On the freeway with no cars in front of me for a mile. A single car approaches from behind. As soon as they get past me they jump into my lane cutting me off. There is no one in front or behind us. Stay in that left lane until you are well ahead of me.

How about when they do that while in the city? Then take the exit within a few hundred feet after they cut back in!

You left out the part about them slowing down after moving back into your lane.

I am certain that we have different traffic than 99% of you. It is normal at 7:00-8:00 when I am coming home from the sale to have a mile or two between cars. We have two kinds of vehicles on the freeway. Freight trucks and long distance travlers going from Seattle/Portland headed to Boise/Salt Lake or the other way around. If only local traffic were on the freeway it would be 5 or 10 miles between cars. So when I talk of someone cutting me off on my way home from the sale it is like we are the only 2 vehicles on the road.

posts about hip hop at an NFL game being in a thread that is about college football...

Well DUH super bowl is Pro not college football. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don't watch much football. I'll watch the superbowl... eat and be merry.

I am certain that we have different traffic than 99% of you. It is normal at 7:00-8:00 when I am coming home from the sale to have a mile or two between cars. We have two kinds of vehicles on the freeway. Freight trucks and long distance travlers going from Seattle/Portland headed to Boise/Salt Lake or the other way around. If only local traffic were on the freeway it would be 5 or 10 miles between cars. So when I talk of someone cutting me off on my way home from the sale it is like we are the only 2 vehicles on the road.

That's ridiculous.

When your running 80, somebody blows you off the road like your sitting still on the 285. 😲

My wife is one of those drivers, that can't stand to have a lot of space between her and the car ahead. I'm talking about 1/4 mile or so. Driving the speed limit, if space opens up, she is obsessed with closing the gap, claiming someone will run into the back of us. Next thing ya know we're speeding by 15mph over the limit, , traffic slows down and she just has to pass 'because the car behind is so close".
(That's how she got a ticket for 90 in a 70 on I-10 west of San Antonio.)
I tell her (to no avail) "Just worry about what's going on in front of you and to the sides, you can't change what is going on behind you. If you run into the back of someone, it's your fault. If someone hits us in the back, it's their fault. They will go around you if they're in a big hurry."

Latest posts