Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I do almost all the cooking here (along with everything else) and just don't have much spare time in the kitchen..
Does your wife know that😎
That, is another thing. These couch 'throw blankets'. Their standard size is 50" wide x 60" long. Standard sofas are around 78-90 long and most people (men anyway) are over 60" tall. Either your shoulders are gonna get cold or your feet are. :mad:
No time to snuggle under a blanket with all that work to do anyway! Dang it woman if your cold get up and vaccum!😂

Dear Son of Butch,
Lighten up Jeffrey. Some people like to be a wise acre so they can watch others get their knickers in a knot.
It doesn't take time. It requires wit.
It's not personal. In fact, I don't give a cat turd what you think.

Give it up. Come back to the porch after you've stopped licking.

You guys worry me, less than 5% of children harm animals, but 25% of serial killers or mass murderers mistreated or killed pets as children.... Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham, David Berkowitz, Carol Edward Cole, Jeffery Dahmer, Albert DeSalvo and on and on
There are some very disturbing individuals out there.
I don't dislike cats, unless they end up in my dang tacos

A little man in this little town
he wears a lot of hats.
Always out tom cattin around
he has a thing for cats.
Now I ain't never seen him with a cat
so I ain't really sure,
but listen closely when he talks
sometimes you hear him purr.

REK

This book first came out in to late 70s I think. One of those 'coffee table' type books I suppose. Definitely not politically correct but the cats don't seem to mind it. (I'm pretty sure they can't read)

101usesfora.jpg

There are some very disturbing individuals out there.
I don't dislike cats, unless they end up in my dang tacos
You don't like to eat... tacos?😜😜
I actually like kitty cats, though i do not have any.
I personally heard about incident, did not witness or participate.lol The aforementioned cousins are married, with 3+ kids each now. Get embarrassed when its brought up.lol

TV trays. I think the govt should ban them.

I'm not above eating on a hood of a truck, the tailgate, going down the road, or even on my couch when it's just me at the house. Where 3 or more people gather, especially for events, people need to be able to sit at a table, with their food, like a human being.

Like a civilized human being.
I have never seen my m-i-l's kitchen table top. Piled high with 'stuff'.... :mad:
I've sometimes been the only one sitting at the table while the rest are scattered here and yon but mankind abandoned the practice of sitting around on logs and squatting down on their haunches and eating like an animal centuries ago.
(I have not seen an actual TV tray in decades, but I can recall seeing lots of full plates of food and lots of drinks spilled from them back in the day)

I've seen a fair number of drinks spilled on a table top too… certain family members seem to be a bit clumsy … 🤷

But yeah, Seems I need a bib if I'm not at a table.

Like a civilized human being.
I have never seen my m-i-l's kitchen table top. Piled high with 'stuff'.... :mad:
I've sometimes been the only one sitting at the table while the rest are scattered here and yon but mankind abandoned the practice of sitting around on logs and squatting down on their haunches and eating like an animal centuries ago.
(I have not seen an actual TV tray in decades, but I can recall seeing lots of full plates of food and lots of drinks spilled from them back in the day)
I would rather eat sitting on a log or on my haunches or a TV tray. than driving down the road.... just sayin

That, is another thing. These couch 'throw blankets'. Their standard size is 50" wide x 60" long. Standard sofas are around 78-90 long and most people (men anyway) are over 60" tall. Either your shoulders are gonna get cold or your feet are. :mad:

Thank you!! What that made for children or short people?

You guys worry me, less than 5% of children harm animals, but 25% of serial killers or mass murderers mistreated or killed pets as children.... Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham, David Berkowitz, Carol Edward Cole, Jeffery Dahmer, Albert DeSalvo and on and on
Glad to see I'm not on your list.

I've seen a fair number of drinks spilled on a table top too… certain family members seem to be a bit clumsy … 🤷

But yeah, Seems I need a bib if I'm not at a table.

Shoot I want go to people's house and act like some do in my vehicles and house. It used to annoy me so much people let their kids come over act a straight fool not say a word to them. I'd be about to come unglued wondering if they didn't care or what.
I had just got new furniture one time this girl came by... bought her big dog in my house let it run jump all over our new furniture. Dog smelled bad like piss and 💩 . I about threw up it smelled so bad. I was trying to be polite. I'm like oh let's go outside. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Don't get me wrong I like dogs. Not smelly dogs all on our new furniture.

Latest posts