Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't really 'hate' it, but it's aggravating when a certain somebody in my 2 person household leaves 2-3 seconds on the microwave timer.
I mostly use the 1 button start option to warm up my coffee for 30 seconds. Or thge popcorn button which runs it for 2 minutes automatically.
I push 'start' which automatically runs the microwave for 30 seconds unless there was a previous user that left time on it when they opened the door a few seconds before their food was thru. It runs for 2-3 seconds and shuts off next time 'start' is pushed.
(being trite, I know)

Opening the notification from BlueCross BlueShield. Oh, lookey, they're raising my premium for next year almost $100 AGAIN. I haven't been to a Dr., even for a wellness check, in over a year. Excellent health, no meds, not overweight . . . . . :mad:
The older you get, the more that will happen too, regardless of your own medical condition.

People at subway who order salads or are rude or crazy picky.😄

I was just in one and the lady in front of me got all crazy on them for "smashing her bread". It was ridiculous. I couldnt help it. I opened my mouth and was like... they have to make room for all the stuff... she didn't even look back at me. She was being a real pia about the rest of the stuff too.

I was going to get a wrap but she made them get another piece of bread so when I walked up I asked for that bread. I was like... can I have that smashed bread. That's my favorite. The people in line and the lady making the sandwich were all laughing. The witch in front of me still showed no emotion.

It reminded me of one time in wtx I walked in to this gas station that was crazy busy and there was a huge line for subway. A guy about 3 people in front of me freaked out because a fly landed on his sandwich. The people were trying hard and put the paper over it but the place was nuts. It was in the heart of the boom area. He got mad and said... I don't even want the sandwich any more... and walked off.

Another guy behind him literally stepped up and was like... I'll take it and kept going with the veggies.😄 Every one in line was laughing. Couple people said he was in the wrong part of the word and some said in the wrong business.

Yep, they raised mine like that too.

I didn't care for Bluecross blue💩. I was a always on the phone trying to get them to pay the bills, they always be giving me the run around of why they didn't cover it. 🤮 After dealing with them I need a blood pressure pill and anxiety pill. 😉

I don't really 'hate' it, but it's aggravating when a certain somebody in my 2 person household leaves 2-3 seconds on the microwave timer.
I mostly use the 1 button start option to warm up my coffee for 30 seconds. Or thge popcorn button which runs it for 2 minutes automatically.
I push 'start' which automatically runs the microwave for 30 seconds unless there was a previous user that left time on it when they opened the door a few seconds before their food was thru. It runs for 2-3 seconds and shuts off next time 'start' is pushed.
(being trite, I know)

Wait what is a micowave?! 🤨🤔
I warm up coffee on a stove. We had a microwave one time.... been 5 years ago, haven't missed it. I believe I didn't like the microwave. Haha
Big land bargain sit on the counter top. I'd rather part a Chevy in the living room. Haha

That reminds me I know someone that changes their garage to their bedroom/living room. That was very strange in my opinion. You walk in where you normally would park a car. They made it the living room with a bed in the corner than it step up to the dinning kitchen another living room. Whatever works I guess. Some folks must like alot of living rooms. Haha just playing.

A microwave is like gold this year. If you don't think so, go to town & try to find/buy a new one.

(when you get as old as I am and have a LOT fewer years (months?) ahead of you than behind you, you will find that every second counts)

(being trite, I know)

I'd take that one. When the other person in my household wants microwave popcorn she always seems to need to sacrifice the first bag by setting the timer for too long. The second bag comes out fine, but the smell of burned popcorn lingers for a while.

Wait what is a micowave?! 🤨🤔
I warm up coffee on a stove. We had a microwave one time.... been 5 years ago, haven't missed it. I believe I didn't like the microwave. Haha
Big land bargain sit on the counter top. I'd rather part a Chevy in the living room. Haha

That reminds me I know someone that changes their garage to their bedroom/living room. That was very strange in my opinion. You walk in where you normally would park a car. They made it the living room with a bed in the corner than it step up to the dinning kitchen another living room. Whatever works I guess. Some folks must like alot of living rooms. Haha just playing.
I don't guess we've had a microwave in 10 years. Just not really anything a microwave is good at. Might be easy, just not good.

I don't guess we've had a microwave in 10 years. Just not really anything a microwave is good at. Might be easy, just not good.

I agree. Can't explain this to many people. Like I said we haven't missed having one. Not many things I'd use a microwave for. I don't consider microwaveable healthy meals. Not something I eat or I feed my children.

I like simple things.... yet functional that last. I'm not one them gadget people. Crockpot, air friers, Instapot, ect.
I don't even own a coffee pot. Sounds strange I know. I just put the coffee in a filter, dip it in hot water on the stove. Takes a little long, taste better, in my opinion, than coffee pot coffee. My brother has tried to talk me in to a coffee press for years. Just don't think I'd like it.

I use microwaves for lots of things and am not concerned one bit about whether they are healthy or not.
I don't cook meals in one, but do use them to defrost frozen food. I do almost all the cooking here (along with everything else) and just don't have much spare time in the kitchen..

Grocery store tomatoes.
For the past few summers I've been spoiled by the generosity of a neighbor who grows so many tomatoes every year. I love BLT sandwiches, but their tomatoes are so good, I don't even need the bacon to make a great sandwich.

Last week Beefsteak tomatoes $3 lb all of them so uniform and perfect looking. Packaged 2 to a pack, both sitting on a little cardboard tray, sealed in plastic.
It should be false advertising for them to look so good, but taste so flavorless. Compared to the 'real' thing, such a disappointment.

Clock change.

Most folks call it time change, but we can't change time. We're just jacking with the indicator.

I'm going to rebel this year. I'm not changing my clocks, just going to work an hour later.

I'm also going to cut a foot of material from the top of my sheets and sew it back onto the bottom, then pull it up when I crawl in bed.

That, is another thing. These couch 'throw blankets'. Their standard size is 50" wide x 60" long. Standard sofas are around 78-90 long and most people (men anyway) are over 60" tall. Either your shoulders are gonna get cold or your feet are. :mad:

Latest posts