Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

If you don't know what a flatlands you probably are one. If you look 100 yards in every direction and your not looking up or down your probably a flatlander.

First think I was thinking was Kansas so boring to drive through there. I'm like one eye up one eye day. Bahahahahaha. I just wanted to make sure, never heard the term. We have crackheads, methheads, needle junkies, pill heads, drunks, rednecks, m.f.ers, b, snitches, town folks, yea you get the picture.

Naw I guess we look a little up or down not much compared to ya'll mountain folks. Southeastern

I think I'm going to go get an prescription walking around like half these people 🤪 thinking everything is great cause I'm high on my pills. 🙄 Have no clue what really is going on in the world much less their own life.
I'm totally joking.
My kids got kicked out of school, cause my son was being bullied for 2 months. Teacher amd principal calms they didn't see it. My son was pushed down at recess in the wet grass and mud. I request to see the videos. The teachers wasn't there but had the bully that never once got in trouble for anything apologize. Than the principal tells me it didn't happen. I said okay than why did the teacher have the boy apologize to my son something isn't making sense. They both kept telling us our son is making all these things up. He came home from school darn near every day crying upset biting his nails so short they were bleeding. I know my so didn't make this **** up. My son isn't a lair. Remember yall the same school that didn't feed my son lunch first day of school gave my daughter something she was allergic to continue to put pictures of them on the school app. After I asked not to over 4 times and being told that would. They have a little girl on the app I kid you now spread eagle coming down a bounce house slide showing her panties. Some sick mf.ers out there see that get off on that crap.
They tell me I'm inappropriate for requests to see the videos from recess cause the calm it didn't happen. I even put my son on the phone very calmly talked to the director. I asked my son to tell her what happened at recess he did. Than she says no it didn't happen. Tried to convince me it didn't happen. Telling me I would agree it didn't happen. Screw that school! I knew they was wrong when they didn't feed my son and gave my daughter something she allergic to and laughed about it. I mean literally laughed like it was a funny joke. Makes me so sick wondering what else the catholic school system is sweeping under the rug hiding from people.... 🤮

I don't even know if I'm in the right or wrong thread sorry yall just venting. Have a nice day. 🙋🏽‍♀️

I think I'm going to go get an prescription walking around like half these people 🤪 thinking everything is great cause I'm high on my pills. 🙄 Have no clue what really is going on in the world much less their own life.
I'm totally joking.
My kids got kicked out of school, cause my son was being bullied for 2 months. Teacher amd principal calms they didn't see it. My son was pushed down at recess in the wet grass and mud. I request to see the videos. The teachers wasn't there but had the bully that never once got in trouble for anything apologize. Than the principal tells me it didn't happen. I said okay than why did the teacher have the boy apologize to my son something isn't making sense. They both kept telling us our son is making all these things up. He came home from school darn near every day crying upset biting his nails so short they were bleeding. I know my so didn't make this **** up. My son isn't a lair. Remember yall the same school that didn't feed my son lunch first day of school gave my daughter something she was allergic to continue to put pictures of them on the school app. After I asked not to over 4 times and being told that would. They have a little girl on the app I kid you now spread eagle coming down a bounce house slide showing her panties. Some sick mf.ers out there see that get off on that crap.
They tell me I'm inappropriate for requests to see the videos from recess cause the calm it didn't happen. I even put my son on the phone very calmly talked to the director. I asked my son to tell her what happened at recess he did. Than she says no it didn't happen. Tried to convince me it didn't happen. Telling me I would agree it didn't happen. Screw that school! I knew they was wrong when they didn't feed my son and gave my daughter something she allergic to and laughed about it. I mean literally laughed like it was a funny joke. Makes me so sick wondering what else the catholic school system is sweeping under the rug hiding from people.... 🤮
I caused a bit of a dust-up by telling my grandson to punch the bully in the throat....it did fix the bully problem though.....

Which way is the wrong way?
overight.gif

I caused a bit of a dust-up by telling my grandson to punch the bully in the throat....it did fix the bully problem though.....

Apparently, at a catholic school you don't go to the teacher when you have any issues. They have a rule against it. I emailed her on the issues which she forwarded my emails to the principal. I was very professional I didn't cuss or anything like that. I wanted to say I told my son to knock the boy out cold since the school wouldn't do anything but that could be taking as a threat. As well as my son would get kicked out of school. I did tell my son if he wanted to knock him out since he had been putting up with it for 2 months. I had emailed the teacher as well as brought the issue up with the kids dad. Who works for the school. 😅 the kid even told my son he wouldn't get in trouble cause he dad was an aid at the school. I try not to judge people I seriously do... sometimes I find myself doing it anyways I'm only human. What kind of man is an kindergarten aid?! I've never saw that one before, but hey he does have a job amd he seemed to be good at his job. I guess I'm really just being sexist not being to, cause I've never saw a man do that job. I've always thought men should do real jobs after a certain age. 😬 🙌🏾 at least until retirement 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't know guess I was raised like that and never realized I was programed to think like that. Like I said the man did a good job at his job he was good with the kids.

Anyways. My son wouldn't knock the boy out cause he knew better. I kept telling him I wouldn't be mad hell I'd take him for ice cream. 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

The school knows the kids on the video pushing my son down cause they won't let us see it after being told we could. Or they are definitely hiding something. They gave are tuition money back so that doesn't make sense right?! It says in their conduct book if you get kicked out or withdraw you have to continue to pay regardless. Yet they gave ours back. 🤨🤔 Now tell me what you think?! After I was very calm trying to handle the entire situation and issue continuing issues with them. After she kicked my children out I did tell her what I thought in a very nice way. I didn't cuss her or nothing like that I was extremely nice. I just explain to her my thoughts about the school in a calm voice.
The teacher and principal told me more than once cause I bought up continuing issue I was being inappropriate. Apparently, your just supposed to shut the beep up and not say a word. Hush hush get the broom sweep everything under the big catholic school hide all their problems rug, pretend none of that happened.

They have definitely changed my views on catholic schools and church's. I will never trust another one in my life. I don't even think I like organize religion after all this mess. No offense to anybody. I most definitely believe in God, they have changed the way I see things. I'm not being mean or mean no harm. I feel hurt, broken, and upset over the entire school experience. When all I wanted to do if give my children an education I never got to have. No child should have ever been treated the way my children were but less us paying for that. (Even though they refund the money) that doesn't change my son coming home upset crying biting his nails until they bleed cause of this little punk. And them people to think that's okay. 🤢🤮💔 please tell me what's wrong with people?!

I guarantee ya, that if you don't have any tp, you'll take it any way it's hanging.

Be glad, you don't have to use that itty bitty bit of tp that came in the c-ration packs when I was in Vietnam and I also guarantee that after eating that 'crap-in-a-can you will need every single bit of the 8 sheets that were in the package. How they thought that little bit of tp was adequate for a grown man to wipe his butt with is beyond me. There is a reason an entire chapter of the book "Platoon Leader" was devoted to dingleberries.
(note the size comparison to the standard size book of matches, sugar pack (8 grams of sugar) and plastic spoon. There are 4 cigs in that cigarette pack and 2 chicklets in the gum pack)

viettp.jpg

News sources that tell me what some high profile politician or celebrity tweeted, and then repost the tweet.

I don't have Twitter and don't want it. I especially don't want the "news" media mixing them in with same.

These talking heads need to understand that most of us can see right through them. When any of them have to back up what they "report", by reposting someone else's tweet, they have lost all street cred.

I hate it that I can't trust any of them. I can read between the lines, so don't poke more BS between my lines.

News reports followed by or linked to a GoFundMe page.
Case in point: Warner Robbins, Ga. pop 80,000

Kyndal Reynolds 21 was shot dead with her own gun in a struggle with 2 men
she and Tywanna Cody 42 were attempting to rob at 12:30 am on Sunday.
Ms Cody has been taken into custody by the Warner Robbins police.

GoFundMe
It is with heavy heart that I am reaching out today. You may have heard that our beloved Kyndal recently passed. Kyndal was a wonderful mother, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and friend who touched the lives of all those around her
..........yada, yada, yada

News reports followed by or linked to a GoFundMe page.
Case in point: Warner Robbins, Ga. pop 80,000

Kyndal Reynolds 21 was shot dead with her own gun in a struggle with 2 men
she and Tywanna Cody 42 were attempting to rob at 12:30 am on Sunday.
Ms Cody has been taken into custody by the Warner Robbins police.

GoFundMe
It is with heavy heart that I am reaching out today. You may have heard that our beloved Kyndal recently passed. Kyndal was a wonderful mother, daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and friend who touched the lives of all those around her
..........yada, yada, yada

Stupid games, stupid prizes...

Cushion toilet seats. If you need a cushion, you're spending too much time on the throne. More fiber.

Get in. Get out.

Same with anything else that happens in that room; get'er done and get back to life. It's not the place to catch up on world events.

I guarantee ya, that if you don't have any tp, you'll take it any way it's hanging.

Be glad, you don't have to use that itty bitty bit of tp that came in the c-ration packs when I was in Vietnam and I also guarantee that after eating that 'crap-in-a-can you will need every single bit of the 8 sheets that were in the package. How they thought that little bit of tp was adequate for a grown man to wipe his butt with is beyond me. There is a reason an entire chapter of the book "Platoon Leader" was devoted to dingleberries.
(note the size comparison to the standard size book of matches, sugar pack (8 grams of sugar) and plastic spoon. There are 4 cigs in that cigarette pack and 2 chicklets in the gum pack)

View attachment 9254
A co-worker once told me you Stuck your finger through the paper sheet then wiped, then when you pulled the sheet off it cleaned your finger. Then used the piece you tore out of the middle to clean your fingernails.

Opening the notification from BlueCross BlueShield. Oh, lookey, they're raising my premium for next year almost $100 AGAIN. I haven't been to a Dr., even for a wellness check, in over a year. Excellent health, no meds, not overweight . . . . . :mad:

Opening the notification from BlueCross BlueShield. Oh, lookey, they're raising my premium for next year almost $100 AGAIN. I haven't been to a Dr., even for a wellness check, in over a year. Excellent health, no meds, not overweight . . . . . :mad:
Yep, they raised mine like that too.

Latest posts