Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

It's not a hate thing, but I do get some ruffled feathers when my kinfolk yank the park brake on my side-by-side.

Gravity is a constant. Park brakes are not.
Cables stretch.

Y'all see where I'm going?

It's my problem, I know.

I can't get some of my "friendlies" to understand.

We have a lot of hills and gates. When a person pulls up to the gate, or anything on a hill, gravity is your friend. Turn the darn front wheels the correct direction. Then wait until it stops rolling on it's own.

I'm a bit tired of changing stretched park brake cables and other associated parts.

Just had to vent a bit. Remind those youngin's about gravity.

How about when folks ending a sentence with a preposition? "Where are you located AT?"
The great song by Lee Greenwood, " God bless the USA". has always gotten on my nerves. That one line.." I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free". It should be " in America, where.." Or, " an American, because at least..."

It's not a hate thing, but I do get some ruffled feathers when my kinfolk yank the park brake on my side-by-side.

Cables stretch.

It's my problem, I know.

We have a lot of hills and gates. When a person pulls up to the gate, or anything on a hill, gravity is your friend. Turn the darn front wheels the correct direction. Then wait until it stops rolling on it's own.

I'm a bit tired of changing stretched park brake cables and other associated parts.

That is why I have a strong preference for machinery with a park position.

Parking brakes get left on, the cables stretch/break, require adjustment, etc. Some tractors need to be split to rebuild the stupid parking brake.

You'll never break a parking pawl unless you're trying to.

Oh hell no….if I have to go inside to get a receipt because the pump won't print one I'm damn sure not going to go inside and buy something. Locally, it may be a while before I use that station again on top of it.

Also stations that won't keep the pump filters changed and it take forever to pump a tank of gas….🤬😡🤯

Just pay cash get a receipt while your inside and get your exercise walking in. :)

Cables stretch.

It's my problem, I know.

Explain to them how to park. Tell them if they continue pulling the parking break, they can buy for the next parking brake cable, parts, and help you fix it, or they need stay the hell off you side by side. Sometimes the Mike or Karen just has to come out. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Can't always be the nice guy.

Cigarette lighter plug-ins. When is the last time that someone actually used one to fire up a cigarette?
Yet here we are in the year of our Lord, 2021, with these archaic electrical connections for our accessories.

Wife and I went out on the side-by-side earlier to spray the cattle. One of us sprayed, while the other held our mouth just right, twisting and poking and re-twisting and poking more. That dang "cigarette" connection!

We did take turns.

Cigarette lighter plug-ins. When is the last time that someone actually used one to fire up a cigarette?
Yet here we are in the year of our Lord, 2021, with these archaic electrical connections for our accessories.

Wife and I went out on the side-by-side earlier to spray the cattle. One of us sprayed, while the other held our mouth just right, twisting and poking and re-twisting and poking more. That dang "cigarette" connection!

We did take turns.

I like it never know when you may need start a firer and don't have a lighter. 😁🙌🏾😝🤡

What is a flatlander?!

Is that like a fakebooky? 😆🤡 Spends all their time on fakebook or just taking pictures and doing stuff for fakebook.
If you don't know what a flatlands you probably are one. If you look 100 yards in every direction and your not looking up or down your probably a flatlander.

Latest posts