Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

People driving in the left lane no matter how many signs they drive past saying the left lane is for passing only.
People who pass me and then cut me off when there is nobody behind them or in front of them for a mile. Just stay in that left lane until you are well ahead of me. Some people are so trained to get out of the left lane that can't drive there when they are the only car on the road.

The people who move out of populated areas to the country then want all the convenience places within 10min.

Oh and they move because they don't like the politics where they were only to vote that same way again when the get here. Virginia by its roots and original population would never be a blue state today!!!

Folks that take 20 miles to pass another vehicle.... and when you finally get to get around them up they pass you up and just slow down again...can't seem to pick a speed and hang with it.

Had a butthole doing the 70 - 85 thing in the fast lane last week.

Lots of other crap that irritates me too but this is still fresh on my mind. 🥸

Folks that take 20 miles to pass another vehicle.... and when you finally get to get around them up they pass you up and just slow down again...can't seem to pick a speed and hang with it.

Had a butthole doing the 70 - 85 thing in the fast lane last week.

Lots of other crap that irritates me too but this is still fresh on my mind. 🥸
People that tailgate or pass me in a unsafe spot when I'm doing the speed limit.

People that tailgate or pass me in a unsafe spot when I'm doing the speed limit.

You ain't a kidding about that. I was in a 4 car pile up. Truck in front of me stop short, I stopped, Ram behind me rammed me. Next ram, ram him and smashed me between the to trucks. Now I have this fear when being tailgate the person won't stop in time. Takes longer than a second to stop when going 55 mph. plus Most people don't understand that.

I can't stand when people won't slow down for pedestrian, bicycle, and farmers.

In thinking about it. I don't like most people. Other than Sunday at church I don't see and or talk to more than one or two people a week. And they would be neighboring rancher whom I do like. Well not counting the wife. I see and talk to her everyday. She even talks to me once in a while.

I'm annoyed how the current culture has an exaggerated enthusiasm for everything these days. For example, I grew up in a time when people's personalities were a little more laid back. When I was a student, my principals walked around like Clint Eastwood. If they were standing out front in the mornings, they weren't necessarily greeting students, but just looking serious and making sure things were in order.

Today, when my principal comes on the intercom for updates, it sounds like he just won the lottery, even though he's just giving morning announcements. And brace yourself if there is an activity he has to announce. If they are giving away a new pencil to students, it's the greatest thing since the moon landing! Let's all get excited about a new #2 pencil; and this is high school.

I notice this on tv too. I recently saw Burt Reynolds on an old clip from Johnny Carson. When he was introduced, he came out barely moving, and Carson commented on what a cool entrance he made. Today, when someone is introduced on a talk show, they have to come out dancing and flopping around like they just won a billion dollars.

Those are a couple of examples, and I see it in everyday life frequently. Somebody is always asking if you're excited about something that we wouldn't have used the word "excited" to describe when I was younger. I think this comedian is spot on.

Define irony...........As the comedian above spins and flops his own arms wildly, walking back and forth like he's about to piss his pants, making grotesque facial expressions........even before he actually explains the 'spin class'.

People that talk in an abnormal low tone of voice.I guess they think they are being cool to manipulate you into straining to hear them.
How one hears their own voice is often very different than how they sound to others.
Some people, due to a medical anomaly between their ears and trachea, talk in a low tone naturally. To talk in a 'normal' tone or volume, to them, would sound like they were always yelling.

People who pass me and then cut me off when there is nobody behind them or in front of them for a mile. Just stay in that left lane until you are well ahead of me. Some people are so trained to get out of the left lane that can't drive there when they are the only car on the road.

Or the ones that don't seem to know how to use cruise control, and pass you just to slow down right after.

It only takes a couple rounds of the "you pass me, I pass you" game to annoy me.

And then there's the big rigs, evidently they have some sort of pissing match when it comes to passing. The faster one moves over to try and pass going a half MPH faster, blocking traffic. Even worse when they do it on a hill and they both slow down to 50MPH.