Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

1. Facebookies.... people that live just to post crap on Facebook or social media. They want to brag about their new car, vacations, new boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, kids, weekend, day night, ect. Don't get me wrong I think its great when people are happy I don't need a play by play of people's life. Cause to me of they are giving play by play their life isn't really that picture perfect or great. Take off the filters, the nonsense, and be real. When I see half the people off social media in real life they ain't that. Just saying. Fakebook. 🙌🏾

2. Most people annoy me, mostly my generation and younger. No need to explain that. 😊 Not saying there aren't some great people my age and younger. Just have different ideas, values, goals, ect. My goals in life isn't to own every new makeup, material clothing, purse, shoe, ect. Or to look good on social media. Nor, stay messed up on pills and dope. 🙌🏾

3. I wish Trump would have won. 😁

1. Facebookies.... people that live just to post crap on Facebook or social media. They want to brag about their new car, vacations, new boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, kids, weekend, day night, ect. Don't get me wrong I think its great when people are happy I don't need a play by play of people's life. Cause to me of they are giving play by play their life isn't really that picture perfect or great. Take off the filters, the nonsense, and be real. When I see half the people off social media in real life they ain't that. Just saying. Fakebook. 🙌🏾

2. Most people annoy me, mostly my generation and younger. No need to explain that. 😊 Not saying there aren't some great people my age and younger. Just have different ideas, values, goals, ect. My goals in life isn't to own every new makeup, material clothing, purse, shoe, ect. Or to look good on social media. Nor, stay messed up on pills and dope. 🙌🏾

3. I wish Trump would have won. 😁
Most people your age and younger annoy me too. Lol

Most people your age and younger annoy me too. Lol

I take that back I love little babies 😁 and some younger children.

I love dogs. ❤ Cats no thank you. Unless they are big cats. Lions, cougars, ect. White tigers. 💗

Yellow jackets. Much worse than fire ants. Run over their underground home with a skid steer bucket and they send all the troops out. No front door on the skid steer. Only one way out and seems like it takes forever to turn the controls loose, raise the bar and get out and run. By then they are in your clothes and on your face. And follow you as you run away. Some just sit on your clothes and then attack after you get in the house. Take a few Benadryl, take a break and get the courage up to go retrieve the skid steer. Running over them with the lawn mower seems to upset them as well and cause some anxiety on both sides.

Yellow jackets. Much worse than fire ants. Run over their underground home with a skid steer bucket and they send all the troops out. No front door on the skid steer. Only one way out and seems like it takes forever to turn the controls loose, raise the bar and get out and run. By then they are in your clothes and on your face. And follow you as you run away. Some just sit on your clothes and then attack after you get in the house. Take a few Benadryl, take a break and get the courage up to go retrieve the skid steer. Running over them with the lawn mower seems to upset them as well and cause some anxiety on both sides.

I never like a skid steer. Really great piece of machine. Just the way you have to sit in them gives me this claustrophobic feeling. 🤢🤮 I always felt trapped, can't handle that 🤬. Same with MRI. I opt for the pill to put me to sleep. Best way to get an MRI. Its like going to take a high dollar nap. 😆

People driving in the left lane no matter how many signs they drive past saying the left lane is for passing only.

What ticks me off worst than that. Is when it's construction zone signs saying left lane closed. Yield to right lane. Even with the signs showing how to get in right lane. Than the people that wait until the last minute fly up besides everybody else that follow the rules and want over. I will straight up crash before I let somebody that acts like that in. 😡🤬 It's one thing to let somebody in, but another when the person flys up cutting off 100 cars. People in front of me wait, I wait, people behind me wait, they can wait... Im sure some Biden supporters looking for hand out. 🤣🤡 Some easy way to not work or get around doing something. 😉🤡

Latest posts