Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

trying to find anything made in the USA that I need (parts, tools, clothes, ect.) but can only find "made in China"
Started buying all my overalls from Roundhouse. They are American made with American materials. Price is not bad either.

I am very pleased with the quality.

People who do not dim their headlights and people with those bright headlights that blind you whether they dim them or not.

People who take two parking spaces in their shiny little car. Not to be confused with the crew cab dually that ends up taking four. One is a necessity and one is arrogance.

Fire ants.

People who do not dim their headlights and people with those bright headlights that blind you whether they dim them or not.

People who take two parking spaces in their shiny little car. Not to be confused with the crew cab dually that ends up taking four. One is a necessity and one is arrogance.

Fire ants.
Fire ants!!! Sat on a mound while I was weeding flowers - wearing shorts. It was all bad.

Fire ants!!! Sat on a mound while I was weeding flowers - wearing shorts. It was all bad.
I will never forget the day I moved several pieces of guttering that had been laying behind the barn. Yep. Was wearing shorts.
All bad is an understatement!
Grown dang man removing clothing faster than 2 crazy teenagers...
Sheesh

Latest posts