Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll fire your azz for not having a knife and I'll write you up if it's got a serrated blade.
We must be from a different generation i guess. I'd never be without a knife of some sort. Was brought up as a kid carrying one!

I got to thinking, these guys may need a role model.
Think I'm gonna keep a couple extras and when they ask again, I'll hand it to em and tell em...

This is YOURS. You are now a man! Congratulations. Don't ever ask me to borrow a knife again!!!

We must be from a different generation i guess. I'd never be without a knife of some sort. Was brought up as a kid carrying one!

Think I'm gonna keep a couple extras and when they ask again, I'll hand it to em and tell em...

This is YOURS. You are now a man! Congratulations. Don't ever ask me to borrow a knife again!!!
Might as well walk around without a gun as without a knife.

This sweet, handmade knife & sheath was one of the auctions items last night at the Livestock Association Meeting. The high bid was a 15-year-old that is already into bronc riding. I'm sure a lot of you have seen me post pics & brag on my "little cowboys", who are now15-year-old twins that have always come along with their dad when we work cattle. Yup, one of them and he paid cash with money he saved, instead of buying the newest & best iPhone, game, gadget, truck accessory, designer clothes, etc. Pretty proud of him.
1674603678968.jpeg

I think he was agreeing with you.

Most kids I knew carried a pocket knife in the 70's.
Some kids even carried a knife on their belt in school....kids weren't idiots then.

Latest posts