Things I absolutely hate.....

Help Support CattleToday:

The signs I most often see state that the left lane is for passing only. The right lane may be posted at 70mph (max) , but that doesn't mean everyone is mandated by law to drive at that speed; they are only prohibited from exceeding that speed (which few pay any attention to regardless of which lane they are in)

My last speeding ticket was in 1984, Victoria Texas, 44 in a 35 in a semi-residential section. My fault, not paying attention.
The officer nonchalantly mentioned to me he had a ride-along that day (his father). Maybe he was trying to impress 'dad', or he saw the 'oilfield trash' bumper sticker on my truck but either way, I was speeding, & since I lived 150 miles away and didn't want to deal with mailing it in, I just drove on into downtown Victoria and paid the ticket there and then.
On I-81 through VA the counties pay officers overtime to radar the interstate. Travelers from Maine or wherever will not come back to court, they just pay the fines.

I was visiting in Boulder and took my mother's car to the mall to get something. Came out and had a ticket on the windshield for parking there too long. Figured I better just go pay it, I was only blocks from the police station. Went in and gave the ticket to the lady, she looked it over and said I didn't owe anything. I told her I wanted it cleared up and didn't want anything to come back to my mom. She tore it up in front of me and put it in the trash. When I asked her why, she said it had the wrong date on it. It was dated for the next day and she said I can not prepay a ticket!!

If I go the speed limit I'm moving fast. 😂. I generally drive about 5 under.
Never had a speeding ticket in my life.
I don't understand why everyone is in such a damn hurry. Chill out, if it won't wait for you it ain't worth it. 😂
I'm always too busy. I don't have time to drive the speed limit. I can get more done before I leave, drive faster and still get there on time.

If I go the speed limit I'm moving fast. 😂. I generally drive about 5 under.
Never had a speeding ticket in my life.
I don't understand why everyone is in such a damn hurry. Chill out, if it won't wait for you it ain't worth it. 😂
I have had my share of tickets but not in a long time, one day it dawned on me that I wasn't getting there any sooner and it was costing me real money.

I have had my share of tickets but not in a long time, one day it dawned on me that I wasn't getting there any sooner and it was costing me real money.
In my trailer delivery job the first thing the factory owner told me was they would cover all expenses except for a speeding ticket. Said he paid by the mile not for driving fast.

People who circle a parking lot over and over to get a spot 50' closer.
There was a lady that mouthed and point to a parking spot where she said that was her spot as a friend of mine parked there. Needless to say she was pretty pissed off that she could not park there. There were several times in the paper you would see the police report, and it would refer to the lady on county Road 7. She was just a problem child that never grew up. She was always having problems with the neighbors. I'm pretty sure that the sheriff hated going out there.

I found a bunch of full ones in the pasture once. A guy had run off the road and through my fence, and he apparently threw them out in the grass hoping the DPS officer wouldn't notice he was falling down drunk. It didn't work, but I drank the beer anyway.

Hell their was an entire guy jeep and all, guessing he drank his beers. Neighbor called him in thought he was dead. 😆

When my wife set a slice of pizza on the dash of my new Silverado!!😤

Heck I sit the entire pizza box up there.... my husband said doesn't bother him.... I don't leave it there and go driving around with it. Just sit it there for a minute or 2. That's weird now your mention it...
I do the center console as my makeup table. Haha I don't wear much so no worries.
Sometimes I switch it to a table.

I was visiting in Boulder and took my mother's car to the mall to get something. Came out and had a ticket on the windshield for parking there too long. Figured I better just go pay it, I was only blocks from the police station. Went in and gave the ticket to the lady, she looked it over and said I didn't owe anything. I told her I wanted it cleared up and didn't want anything to come back to my mom. She tore it up in front of me and put it in the trash. When I asked her why, she said it had the wrong date on it. It was dated for the next day and she said I can not prepay a ticket!!

Thats good stuff.

I used to in my younger days get parking tickets when I'd go to the college here visiting. I had all kinds. I didn't go to school there nothing they could do. They couldn't hold my grades or kept me from graduating. 👹

I used to in my younger days get parking tickets when I'd go to the college here visiting. I had all kinds. I didn't go to school there nothing they could do. They couldn't hold my grades or kept me from graduating
miscreant...... You probably walked around the furniture stores ripping the tags off mattresses too

Weddings, baby showers, funerals, bull crap gathering you don't want be at but some how get suckered in to going.
Wearing bull crap you don't care to wear to go to b.s. place you don't want be and fake like you want to. 😕

Weddings, baby showers, funerals, bull crap gathering you don't want be at but some how get suckered in to going.
Wearing bull crap you don't care to wear to go to b.s. place you don't want be and fake like you want to. 😕
... especially during hunting season. It's the same time every year... if you book over it... it's on you... not us.

When people want to offer a lower price but rather than just saying... would you take x amount... they try tearing it apart to justify their low number. 🤬

I just had a guy do it to me just the other day. I guess he thought if he tore it down I would be like... oh, you are right, it's a pos, I'll cut you a break. 😄 I finally cut him off and said... I need a number... just give me a number.

When people want to offer a lower price but rather than just saying... would you take x amount... they try tearing it apart to justify their low number. 🤬

I just had a guy do it to me just the other day. I guess he thought if he tore it down I would be like... oh, you are right, it's a pos, I'll cut you a break. 😄 I finally cut him off and said... I need a number... just give me a number.
2 dollah fidy cents!

... especially during hunting season. It's the same time every year... if you book over it... it's on you... not us.
My old hunting partner got called for Jury duty opening of elk season. Tiny town in a tiny county where everyone know what is happening. He knew that the defendant in the trial was Mexican. He has to go in to jury selection and spouts off some anti Mexican crap. Gets excused from the jury. But as he is leaving the judge looks at him and say I know why you said that. But he was free to go hunting.

I hate dealing with selling 🤬. More so the hassle of people like that. Than the one it say they be there to look at x time x time come they say they are running late some bull crap excuse keep you string along than don't heard crap from them again. So you waste you time and half your day waiting. Makes me want punch the dog and throw the crap in the creek say f it and f them too call the popo h#$. Haha kinda playing. At least not punching any dogs. Don't have one so I'd have to go looking for one be a bigger waste of time trying to look amd chase down a random dog that did nothing wrong. 😉 Now them old Gmas that drive 2 mph when your running super late maybe just help them hit the gas occasionally. Haha

Latest posts