things have been a little sideways-

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
but seem to be looking up healthwise. Went to HEB this morning,then to LOW's..Did you know if a bag of potting soil at Low's has a hole in it(and many do) you get it for half price!! Got 3-and 2 hosta--and some impatents----and a snapdragon or two.....and a purple something that's just leaves. All of that was in the truck..
Monday I got a power chair!!! This afternoon I went down to the park and along the riverwalk,came back and toured downtown..Not much to see,as is Sunday,but exciteing because I had not been able to go "walking" in quite sometime. Now I gotta get a ramp to load it on the truck,so I can go even more places..
As the "bad chemo" is over,I hope to do much more outside..Sure was tired of being a lump on the couch..Right now I have a lot of energy..

Wow Peg ~ that is fantastic! What an attitude adjustment it must be to get out and get around. :nod: I was just recently asking a Texan if they had hosta's down there. She was familiar with many plants but had not heard of them. I thought maybe it was too hot for them down there, so it is interesting to here you picked some up. It will surely do you good to be doing something you enjoy. I am glad you are feeling better.

Everything I'm doing in the yard is an experiment..Where I lived for 60+ years would grow anything,just add water..Hereis riverbank
all nutrents have been washed away,so I gotta put it in a pot or add stuff to the soil. Also,I have a strip of sun about 3 foot wide to work with.That and 1 hour of morning sun-thats where the hosta experiment is going..Found something called "spotted deadnettle"that grows well in shade.
I'll tell you,getting out and about is really a kick-didn't think it was bothering me as bad as I can see it was now...they said for sure the chair("Buzzy") can make a 5 mile round trip--Mabe up to 15 miles,but don't want to push it (ha) anyhow,5 miles will pretty much take me where I want to go--OH,and Yesterfest is comeing up april 25th--and I'll get to go!!! First time!! :banana: :lol2:

congrats on your new power chair.an being able get out an see things.i know your enjoying it.

Latest posts