Things are going to get killed......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
It is to early around here for apple trees to be budding out.

SxZgbfi.jpg

I'm seeing signs here to. Maybe we'll get lucky and spring will come early.

We still have 12 inches of snow.... Woth 3-5 more inches tonight...

It was in the 60's a couple weeks ago. Trees were starting to bud. Yesterday it was 0. Apples might be in short supply this year.

We have been having spring like weather,too.Saw some multi-flora with a couple leaves on it today.

I would not be surprised to see a foot of snow sometime in March.One of my rules is "if the weather changes seasons too early-it will change back before it changes for good."

We have had 3or 4 days of near 80 degree temperatures. Trees are starting to bloom grass is turning green and there calling for snow next Friday!!

It's likely to be that way, things are starting to bud and leave out. March can be a disagreeable month for sure here, but I feel like maybe the worst of winter is over at least I hope so.

Hope we don't get a real swing back, but I am afraid that we will get hit with a good slap of more cold before we get into real spring. Have had a few years of cold snaps that has really hurt some of the orchards in this area. Not seeing too much green or budding here yet, but a few more days of this and it will.

Just had a small window of opportunity too here, after last nights rain back to water standing.. It's like peeing in a bucket.. Ain't going anywhere..

Latest posts