Thieves

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
A gang of robbers broke into a lawyer's club by mistake. The old legal lions gave them a fight for their lives. The gang was very happy to escape.
"It ain't so bad," one crook noted. "We got out with $25 between us."
"I warned you to stay clear of lawyers!", the boss screamed. "We had over $100 when we broke in!"

My wife's brother is a retired judge from North Carolina. It amazes her that he sent people to jail for doing the same things she knows he has done.

kerley":2f23nkp0 said:
My wife's brother is a retired judge from North Carolina. It amazes her that he sent people to jail for doing the same things she knows he has done.

When we were younger, what was considered boyish highjinks are now considered felonys.

kerley":34vgfgwh said:

In the four cases I have seen, judges don't go to prison. They just get kicked off the bench and get to draw their pension for the rest of their lives.

My lawyer is a pretty good old fella I think , At least I can call and ask a question without getting a bill for it . He usually tells me the same thing every time "tell em to go pound sand and if they give you any trouble have em call me" .

Larry

Latest posts