Thief Got Busted!

Help Support CattleToday:

The easiest time to see some of our non-christian Christians and our non-christian Christian Churches is every 4 years. The are regularly seen on or in the news.

Jogeephus":1jdsx89e said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1jdsx89e said:
Bible thumper.

Maybe its different where you are but here its not a bizarre conclusion at all. Its just the way it is. Here, people who wear their religion on their sleeves and have that religious arrogance about themselves will screw you over in a heartbeat and cannot be trusted.

I agree. If they practice it, why do they also have to advertise it? In many cases it is used as a coverup to disguise their devious ways. Gullible folks will fall for it. Being good has nothing to do with Christianity, but they seem to think that they have some sort of self righteous monopoly on it. There are plenty of good people who are not Christian, nor have any religious affiliation for that matter.

I once had a waitress who took it upon herself to put a bible verse on my check. Not only did she not get a tip, I also complained to the manager. I don't shove my beliefs in your face, I don't want you doing it to me.

Luca Brasi":2mfwcloc said:
I once had a waitress who took it upon herself to put a bible verse on my check. Not only did she not get a tip, I also complained to the manager. I don't shove my beliefs in your face, I don't want you doing it to me.

That's better than the reverse. I've heard of people leaving a Bible verse for a waitress instead of a tip. Bible verses won't pay the rent.

I don't like any religion shoved upon me either... the JW's are nice people, and I will often humor them when they come if I'm not too busy... but I can't resist this one

What do you get when you cross a JW with a Hells angel?
Someone who comes and knocks on your door and tells you to &*(^ off

People are people. Doesn't matter religion, occupation, short or tall we all struggle with things right or wrong. Difference in a Christian and anyone else is they have accepted they are NOT perfect and need the Lord.

SteppedInIt":dchvtqrg said:
People are people. Doesn't matter religion, occupation, short or tall we all struggle with things right or wrong. Difference in a Christian and anyone else is they have accepted they are NOT perfect and need the Lord.

Just because you have accepted that you're a crook doesn't mean that you get to keep doing it and then pray away your sins. One big problem I've always had with Christianity is that you get to do whatever you want but if you go to church you're cool. That's not ok with me and I'm glad it's not OK with the criminal justice system either.

This is not aimed at you, by the way.

Jogeephus":3b49ncg3 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3b49ncg3 said:
Bible thumper.

Maybe its different where you are but here its not a bizarre conclusion at all. Its just the way it is. Here, people who wear their religion on their sleeves and have that religious arrogance about themselves will screw you over in a heartbeat and cannot be trusted.
I just delivered an aircraft to a customer after major repair work. He accepted delivery and paid in full. Then I get a letter from him 7 days later, blaming us for all manner of problems (mostly cosmetic), insisting that I pay for corrective action. His reasoning was/is, he is a Christian and would never blame us or ask for compensation to correct these problems,,,,because he's a Christian. For me, any time someone pulls the "I'm a Christian card", I know I have a retarded customer to deal with. We settled this morning. I ask him if he had reported his plane accident to FAA. He had not, so I offered to report it for him. He decided he was "okay" with our work

Ouachita":1vecd32h said:
I ask him if he had reported his plane accident to FAA. He had not, so I offered to report it for him. He decided he was "okay" with our work

Good thinking.

I'm still waiting to here who this person was and why everyone was so surprised, If Iluvherfords doesn't weigh in on this thread soon and give it some direction I'll have to assume the person who was caught stealing was her and the reason she hasn't chimed in is because she's doing hard time in jail and they don't have wifi. :lol2:

Sorry Jo but it is NOT me! :lol2: Just got off a tractor.

What really surprised us about this guy doing the stealing is he was always talking to the older folks in town asking about small jobs such as mowing their lawns, cleaning up yards and other things they needed done. He was telling everyone he had his son to support and his ex girlfriend, who is the Mom.
Just seemed like a nice all around great guy.
No he was not a bible thumper.

We had thought the thief had left, but we were wrong.

He spent the night in jail and went before the Judge the next day. One person bonded him out. They had to pay $280.00
He has not been seen around town at all since.

Just joined the towns volunteer fire department and has been promptly kicked off.

Talked to a guy I know who sells cars. Said that he was going to offer this kid a job at the car dealership, but said after this there is no way. He made the comment that he is not a good judge of characture. Told him he was not alone, this kid fooled a lot of people.

Come to think of it only 1 person never liked him. An older man who lives around 10 miles from me. He is not a super nice guy, but he is pleasant to you if he likes you. Which means he will say Hi and Bye to you. He had told this kid to blank off a couple times.

Well apparently I need to just shut down the rumor mill. Its a shame cause I could have had you busting rock by the end of the day. :lol2:

Sounds like the old codger fella saw through the guys facade. Fella here used to have a dog that would growl at some people and not at others. The guy noticed that those he growled at wouldn't pay there bills and he would use the dog to help him with his rental properties. Dog is gone now but was talking with the fella last week and he said he sure missed having the dog screen his tenants.

It still wouldn't have surprised me if the guy was a bible thumper. Who knows, this mistake might make him review his life and his actions and who knows he may wake up and decide to become a preacher and start his own church. When you can't make an honest living at being a thief you can always start your own church. These prosperity churches are all the rage now and I hear the commission on selling real estate in heaven is pretty good.

My great uncle married a sweet beautiful lady from up north. She was charming and plesant, but my great grandmother hated her. She was the only person my great grandmother ever said a harsh word too. No one could figure out why she hated the new wife so much when she was such a sweet lady. The new wife later killed my uncle and beat another lady to death with a claw hammer, so I learned that I was not a good judge of character, and my old great granny was.

Nesikep":1idtrdde said:
if the uncle was in bed with other said lady I might understand, but it's not sounding like it

Nope, she withheld his heart medicine and took away his o2. Did not know she killed him till years after.

Jogeephus":2am8twi0 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2am8twi0 said:
Bible thumper.

AMEN to that wisdom.....
Same here....

pdfangus":8l1eh8xl said:
Jogeephus":8l1eh8xl said:
TennesseeTuxedo":8l1eh8xl said:
Bible thumper.

AMEN to that wisdom.....
Same here....
:nod:

We do have a bible thumper but so far he has kept his hands out of the tills!
Did have to talk to him about dealing with customers. He has a beard and would look at the customers and not smile but nod at them. It was starting to freak some people out. Told him to smile when he nods. He now gives me this really weird smile and I tell him he looks like Grizzly Adams on crack! He just laughs. Figured he did not know how he was looking to the customers. Smiles rather pleasantly now.

Jo no rocks to break apart but lots of weeds to take out with the culivator. Now if the trailers can quit breaking on me it would be great!