They're coming to take me away

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

OK, here's something that's off the wall… I'm curious to know what everybody thinks about the patterns of jet contrails in the sky. For the past several years I've noticed them from time to time. I don't think it's some kind of insidious plot or anything, but sometimes I do think they are on purpose. The other day there were four going east/west and another four going north/south. They were spaced perfectly, forming a neat grid in the sky that was at least ten miles across. They seemed to stay in the sky much longer than a normal contrail. Maybe they're not intentional, but we see patterns fairly often that certainly don't appear to be random and I don't remember ever seeing them in the 60s, 70s or 80s like that. Any thoughts?

Craig-TX

Anonymous":1cr78sn4 said:
OK, here's something that's off the wall… I'm curious to know what everybody thinks about the patterns of jet contrails in the sky. For the past several years I've noticed them from time to time. I don't think it's some kind of insidious plot or anything, but sometimes I do think they are on purpose. The other day there were four going east/west and another four going north/south. They were spaced perfectly, forming a neat grid in the sky that was at least ten miles across. They seemed to stay in the sky much longer than a normal contrail. Maybe they're not intentional, but we see patterns fairly often that certainly don't appear to be random and I don't remember ever seeing them in the 60s, 70s or 80s like that. Any thoughts?

Craig-TX

Yeah, that was me. Don't know why the board must have logged me out.

Craig-TX

Some days the atmospheric conditions allow for the trails moreso. The patterns can be attributed to air traffic control. More now than then can be contributed to increased air travel.

im going to guess that there are more jets flying today than in the 60s &70s :idea: :idea: and maybe they are spaced so they dont run into each other :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: are maybe air traffic controlers are just jacking with you texans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D.R. Cattle":g9e3dkh8 said:
Some days the atmospheric conditions allow for the trails moreso. The patterns can be attributed to air traffic control. More now than then can be contributed to increased air travel.
I should add that those are my assumptions. I could be wrong and this is a big conspiracy to an alien abduction for Craig in texas.

Latest posts