They have come....

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Well they are finally here.....I saw my first diller dead on the road this morning. They are quite populous in west Tennessee but this is the first that I have seen here in middle Tennessee. As usual it was dead on the road as is 99% of all dillers that I have ever seen. I think I have only seen a handfull of live ones. My brother lives in west tennessee and a few years ago we caught a live one and covered it up with a milk crate and put heavy rocks on top to hold it down. In a couple of hours it dug a tunnel under it that a badger would be proud of and escaped.

HOSS":1vuyc5mz said:
Well they are finally here.....I saw my first diller dead on the road this morning. They are quite populous in west Tennessee but this is the first that I have seen here in middle Tennessee. As usual it was dead on the road as is 99% of all dillers that I have ever seen. I think I have only seen a handfull of live ones. My brother lives in west tennessee and a few years ago we caught a live one and covered it up with a milk crate and put heavy rocks on top to hold it down. In a couple of hours it dug a tunnel under it that a badger would be proud of and escaped.
their here too, i think they would have stopped folks from eating road kill if they showed up years ago,,they make the nastiest looking roadkill next to a turtle,,

Latest posts