They don´t get it

Help Support CattleToday:

Carlos D. said:
aw pack your horses up and move em to canada We have a way of minding our own business here .well maybe you could come down to wv and teach our nieghbor a lession. germancowgirl, are you sure you dont have mule? LOL we { my good friend and i } have mules and donkeys, we got a mean nasty neighbor in between us, he has tryed to run us out of town since 1999 for reaL we have has sheriff here, deptey, health in spector{ no we dont eat our donks!} DRN and letters from PETA one time, no one found any thing wrong with our animals, we pature them in summer and bring them home in winter to grain and care for them, they have barns, free choise to go in, i feed them there at night, we keep a log of the harresement, and who has came. the law has told the town to leave us alone, over and over.. we waste more hay than we feed, and if truth be knowen we over feed, you always have some one whining.. every now and then i saddle up my ol jack and i ride to the PO LOL. he has been to the school for summer program. and to church.. if we abused them i sure wouldnt want to parade them around! i feel your anger girl friend! i think you need a big loud jack to greet you in the morning! Rose

i think you need a big loud jack to greet you in the morning! [/quote]

I'm with you, Rose! When I turn on the bathroom light at 5:30 AM, I hear braying (how do they know?). When I go into the barn, I have to put my hands over my ears cause of the braying! When I drive by their pasture on my way home from work, they holler at me (they know my truck). There ain't nothin' better than a donkey greeting![/quote]

its funny they know.i couldnt sneak out of the house if i wanted to.. general only brays at me. {he loves his mommy :lol: }they have those big satalite ears,he hears the door shut, or the ft gate click, what really hard beeing in the horse trailor with him when he decides to say howdee! but i wouldnt trade him for anything. it good to know that if i need a police officer, tell them the one withthe donkeys, they know where to come..LOL everybody that came got a lession in donkey/mule 101. we spend as much $ on your donks and mules as our kids! at least they are hitting us up for a new car!
IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/brownmule/IM000623.jpg[/IMG]
heres part of my long ears buddys, the one on the left, dk brown w/ stripe, is the arab mule colt 18 mo, general is her dad. {the jack} maggie, and a paso hinney miss june bug in back Rose

IM000623.jpg

ARRRGGGG!!! :mad:
Thanks mule!
I´d love to have a mule or donkey again.
Owned a donkey mare for 14 years, had to put her down 2 years ago. Miss her (especialy the brawling) like be nice.
They are as good friend as a dog.

Latest posts