THEY CHANGED THE RECEIPE!!?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Kraft foods changed the formila or Miracle Whip!! :frowns: :cry2: :devil2: :help: Now what do I do??

Yeah,but this one tastes funny!!!!! The other one is inconvenent :lol2:

I think they changed it to get rid of the trans fat content. But it doesn't taste as "zippy" any more, does it? We switched to real mayo most of the time to avoid the trans fat, it was the latest "dangerous food" there for a while. I once heard Julia Child asked what she thought about the health food trend and the bad rap that had been given to real butter, cream and all the other delicious saturated fats. Julia didn't miss a beat, she said it was a shame people had become "afraid of their food". :lol:

Is Dukes a regonal thing? Don't recall seeing it around here. I've decided I'm gonna die from something,so may as well enjoy butter
, meat and real eggs while I can. :banana:

Mayo is gross. I really don't like Miracle Whip, either. I like spicey mustard on a samich. Hubby likes Miracle Whip, though. I'll ask him.

peg4x4":2dos7ssa said:
Is Dukes a regonal thing? Don't recall seeing it around here. I've decided I'm gonna die from something,so may as well enjoy butter
, meat and real eggs while I can. :banana:

Peg try you some of the new Miracle Whip Olive Oil formula. Wife uses it and I sometimes use it. Pretty good stuff.

Latest posts