They caught him!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
The guy that was attacking elderly women in their homes.
He was an employee of a Home Health Care outfit and something to do with law enforcement..
He lived close to Houston.
Don't know how he chose his victims yet.
:secret: can't call him what I want to :devil2:

We have a murderer running loose at the moment. He's considered armed and dangerous. They don't know how he did it but somehow he took his ankle bracelet off and escaped from his mother's house where he was told to stay until he was put in a proper prison cell. I'm sure they will appoint a committee to investigate what new safety measures they will need and how much more money they will require of the taxpayers to put their ideas in place. Of course, maybe we can get a grant or something so it won't cost anyone anything.

i THOUGH GEORGIA KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH DANGEROUS PEOPLE....
WAS HE NOT DANGEROUS WHEN THEY PUT HIM IN HIS HOUSE WITH A MONITOR BRACELET?
THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY PROPER PRISON CELLS. PROPER PRISON CELLS SHOULD BE COLD WET AND DARK. NO TEE VEE OR ELECTRIC AND SUCH. iF THEY WERE NOT QUITE SO COMFORTABLE PEOPLE WOULD LESS LIKE TO STAY IN THEM.

pdfangus":3t6eygxq said:
THERE ARE NO LONGER ANY PROPER PRISON CELLS. PROPER PRISON CELLS SHOULD BE COLD WET AND DARK. NO TEE VEE OR ELECTRIC AND SUCH. iF THEY WERE NOT QUITE SO COMFORTABLE PEOPLE WOULD LESS LIKE TO STAY IN THEM.

Apparantly not. Dangerous? I guess that depends on what you consider dangerous. He only killed a 21 year old man in his back yard cause he wasn't pleased with the job he did washing his truck. He then carried him across state lines into Florida and burned the body and got caught and admitted to the murder within three days. (does this not make it federal too?) So I guess in the eyes of the law there was no sense in inconveniencing him or themselves by putting such a fine upstanding citizen in jail so they contracted his supervision to a private firm who slapped a leg bracelet on him and told him in no uncertain terms not to leave his house. They were shocked when his own mother said he was missing cause the bracelet said he was still in the house. Apparantly, they seem to think, but they are not sure, but they are going to look into it, maybe ask him if they catch him, he cut the bracelet off and that is why it was laying on the floor. (if this is a crime I might add alledgedly cut it off) But then again, look at the money the government just made off this deal with the forfeitted $150,000 bond. Pretty good days pay for not doing your job. That's almost enough money for them to build five new water troughs like they got in front of the courthouse. :mad:

Maybe it is time to re-open the OLD State prison here in Montana ans stick some of these nastier crimals.

I toured that place. No heat, a single ligh bulb, a metal bunk and a small toilet.

No TV, no cable, no library. They were in their cells.

A stone building. think 30 below zero and how cold it would get in there.

The tv, cable, internet, and other comforts are there for a reason. It is easier to baby sit them. Keeps them busy and out of trouble. That is what I heard a sociologist say one time. :roll:

I was thinking along the lines of desolate Arizona, but now that you mentioned Montana: maybe Az in the summer no air conditioner, and Mt in the winter no heater.

May not cut down on serious nut jobs, but I would think the average idiot dealer, car thief, and such might think twice before going back. And I would have to believe that those wanting to stay in the system because it is all they know would be fewer.

I know someone that spent a few nights in a mexican prison in the 60's for getting in a fight. He slept face down outside in a dirt trench with machine guns pointed at him at all times. And he didn't get much for sustenance. Made an impression on him that lasted a lifetime. :clap:

Thinking about it, if a third world country was to have a prison system like ours- how many people would be committing acts to get in and get 3 squares a day, a roof and a warm bed. Never mind cable.

But i'm probably crazy, because I also believe in making people accountable and spanking kids.

Jogeephus":1bvykamh said:
pdfangus":1bvykamh said:

Apparantly not. Dangerous? I guess that depends on what you consider dangerous. He only killed a 21 year old man in his back yard cause he wasn't pleased with the job he did washing his truck. He then carried him across state lines into Florida and burned the body and got caught and admitted to the murder within three days. (does this not make it federal too?) So I guess in the eyes of the law there was no sense in inconveniencing him or themselves by putting such a fine upstanding citizen in jail so they contracted his supervision to a private firm who slapped a leg bracelet on him and told him in no uncertain terms not to leave his house. They were shocked when his own mother said he was missing cause the bracelet said he was still in the house. Apparantly, they seem to think, but they are not sure, but they are going to look into it, maybe ask him if they catch him, he cut the bracelet off and that is why it was laying on the floor. (if this is a crime I might add alledgedly cut it off) But then again, look at the money the government just made off this deal with the forfeitted $150,000 bond. Pretty good days pay for not doing your job. That's almost enough money for them to build five new water troughs like they got in front of the courthouse. :mad:
I think if a criminal admits to a crime eithr incarcerate him or execute him immediately. If he admits to it, why bother with the cost of a trial and why should the tax payer have to feed, house, and clothe him?

pdfangus":4lvqsw7m said:

Have you ever studied The Stanford Prison Experiment?

I think there needs to be an open, honest debate on our nation's prison system.

Personally I believe those who have committed VERY violent crimes (Murder, Child Molestors, etc) need to be put in a place like you described and never returned to society.

However what about those who are genuinely good people but get caught up in the wrong crowd, or are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Number 1 - It's hard to determine these people from the aforementioned ones. And Number 2- does the current prison environment really rehabilitate them to the point where they can return to society changed and renewed? I don't know the exact figure, but I do know that the rate at which those who have been released from prison and return to it is very high.

Many argue that prison environment (being held captive) puts a lot of psychological stress on an individual. Is it possible that that is counter productive to today's rehabilitation process?

Is there a better way to "rehabilitate" those who have committed very minor crimes, so that they have a better chance of repenting and returning to society as a safer individual?

Disclaimer: I'm certainly not advocating this for the man mentioned in the original post (I personally think crimes committed against the elderly are just as horrific as those against children), but this post just made me think of this topic.

Send them to a blue state, liberals don't believe in the death penalty. Plus they can bunk them up with some of them gay rights activists. I believe Charlie Daniels has got it right in the song Simple Man, justice would be served.

Prison may put undue Psych stress on folks I don't know. However how do you explain someone being held in inhumane prisons for seven years going on to be a Presidential nominee?

Latest posts