These guys are paid millions

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":3nff8jtt said:
Kinsler lost style points for that one.
After wacking his head I was impressed with his clear thinking to reach back with his toe to get it on the base. I just wish I knew if he was safe or out!

dun":2uo2d5hn said:
slick4591":2uo2d5hn said:
After wacking his head I was impressed with his clear thinking to reach back with his toe to get it on the base. I just wish I knew if he was safe or out!

He was safe as the outfield throw went to second. All that for no good reason.

dun":3i0o5qdb said:
slick4591":3i0o5qdb said:

It was at 3b so the play was behind him and he didn't know there was not a throw to 3b
He could have went in standing up :D

cross_7":1li0bp0q said:
dun":1li0bp0q said:
slick4591":1li0bp0q said:

It was at 3b so the play was behind him and he didn't know there was not a throw to 3b
He could have went in standing up :D
Maybe he just wanted to do his "Charlie Hustle" impersonation.

Dang it Dun, every time I think about him it makes my blood boil. He deserves to be in the MLB hall of fame.

highgrit said:
Dang it Dun, every time I think about him it makes my blood boil. He deserves to be in the MLB hall of fame.[/quot

No Highgrit he doesn't , Rose knew that betting on ball games was the ultimate sin in baseball. He choose to break it, and as much as I loved to watch Pete, it's imperative that he suffers his punishment for the integretity of the game. The dopers need to suffer as well.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that still watches major league baseball.
I used to watch the Astros quite a bit and go to the games, but, well--you know, a man can only take so much..

greybeard":1dsll2by said:
I used to watch the Astros quite a bit and go to the games, but, well--you know, a man can only take so much..

Kinda hard to watch as I am totally convinced since the team sold they are trying to destroy it.

greybeard":1pe1tijf said:

GB I hadn't watched a complete major league baseball game in 40 years until the Rangers started being on TV a lot and were winning. Still gets way to slow for me at times but am beginning to enjoy them again. Heck there's nothing else to watch. I think I've seen everything on the Western Channel, NG Channel, Outdoor Channel at least three times.

Latest posts