These are the people I'm scared of

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Well, I've learned in my life so far, that anyone who is an "ist", is to be feared.. Environmentalist... Fundamentalist... and the list goes on.. And now, I think I'm going to put "Baptist" on the top of the list...
For those of you on Facebook, look up "Christians for Michelle Bachman"

I have never seen so much blatant factless propaganda in my life... and supposedly she's going to run for president??? I might have to move to the 89'th parallel if that happens.. At first I thought it was a joke, and it slowly settled in that it wasn't... They have a really big hardon against pot (weed, wacky tabbaccy, etc).. and despite I'm not FOR everyone being stoned all day, I can say it certainly isn't what they protray it to be, and it does have it's medical uses

Look it up and see.. it really baffled me

I don't know if that is a joke, a product of her opposition or what. That certainly fits most objective definitions of "Extreme". One page I viewed has Jesus without a shirt and a tattoo on his left arm as the FaceBook profile picture. Nes, I believe this is propaganda! She could not possibly want to go that far right or better stated as "over the edge".

inyati13":2d8lyub8 said:
I don't know if that is a joke, a product of her opposition or what. That certainly fits most objective definitions of "Extreme". One page I viewed has Jesus without a shirt and a tattoo on his left arm as the FaceBook profile picture. Nes, I believe this is propaganda! She could not possibly want to go that far right or better stated as "over the edge".

It's fairly typical of the left to smear and defame when they know their ideas and policies have failed.

TennesseeTuxedo":3v89wjwe said:
inyati13":3v89wjwe said:

It's fairly typical of the left to smear and defame when they know their ideas and policies have failed.

Sounds more like the left putting their spin on people who cling to God and guns.
Now she is a sharp cookie and knows how to be controversial for publicity.
She is not that stupid IMO, say what you want about her she didn't get where
she is being a dummy. She is not my kind of candidate as she remains me of the rights
Joe Biden with a higher IQ.

yeah, I'm aware it's "internetland", and to top it off, nothing is sacred (pun intended) in politics either... I just think that no matter how far over the edge you go, someone is going to follow.

Nesikep":1ayszkyj said:
yeah, I'm aware it's "internetland", and to top it off, nothing is sacred (pun intended) in politics either... I just think that no matter how far over the edge you go, someone is going to follow.

I think Barry O is all the proof of that we need at this point.

Latest posts