There is a first time for everything

Help Support CattleToday:

From the country of 1100 springs..
"Pearl's my girl" a buddy of mine used to say-- every time he'd order one--which was often.
My twin brother makes beer at home as a hobby--all kinds. I don't care for beermyself--never did but the only one he ever made I actualy liked was some jalapeno beer. Dunno how he brewed it, but it was good and had a definite bite to it.

Caustic Burno":vc4erum1 said:
houstoncutter":vc4erum1 said:
CB how many Pearly Pops had you consumed before you un assed the afore mentioned ass

I don't drink beer.
Have been known to pull a cork on some branch water.[/quote

Dagnabit .....there's the problem.... That shine's dun made you go blind......of course in all fairness I backed over a truck.

houstoncutter":28lzn2fu said:
Dagnabit .....there's the problem.... That shine's dun made you go blind......of course in all fairness I backed over a truck.
You mean using an old car radiator for a worm isn;t a good idea!

Jogeephus":3ja6t9xt said:
Apparantly you don't shop enough at Walmart cause there is always some dumb jennie standing in the isle that won't move.

You got that right, anymore walmart is the social hot spot

Jogeephus":t1sv626c said:
Apparantly you don't shop enough at Walmart cause there is always some dumb jennie standing in the isle that won't move.

Take my wife, she doesn't mind letting them know that they are in her way. It is not a comfortable experience for me. I just close my eyes and hum to myself so that I don't have to be a witness. :hide:

Commercialfarmer":3dw5zepp said:
Jogeephus":3dw5zepp said:

Take my wife, she doesn't mind letting them know that they are in her way. It is not a comfortable experience for me. I just close my eyes and hum to myself so that I don't have to be a witness. :hide:
I head straight for the sporting goods and let the women fend for themselves...They seem to be born with shopping instincts.

Latest posts