There Back

Help Support CattleToday:

Interesting. We don't have any hogs here yet. I maybe they are around some close areas through. Like I always say with the rattlesnakes, bears, cougars, ect. That aren't in our area, nothing is keeping them from coming here.
Somebody please tell me about the tarantula migration Texas? We saw tons before crossing the road. What causes them to migrate.
I know there is a place in Illinois rattlesnakes do something like this. Just curious.
Mating although some folks say its a sign of rain.

Mating although some folks say its a sign of rain.

I've only saw tarantula at zoos and nature centers to see migration of them crossing the road was like a nightmare. I was totally creeped out. What's it called when you see one and think they are everywhere. Expect we did see tons of them everywhere so I really thought they where everywhere. Oooowwweee that was freaky. I believe it was more the unwere of what was going on at the time made it even more creepy.

I would like to see the rattlesnakes crossing the road from a distance.

I've only saw tarantula at zoos and nature centers to see migration of them crossing the road was like a nightmare. I was totally creeped out. What's it called when you see one and think they are everywhere. Expect we did see tons of them everywhere so I really thought they where everywhere. Oooowwweee that was freaky. I believe it was more the unwere of what was going on at the time made it even more creepy.

I would like to see the rattlesnakes crossing the road from a distance.
You ought to see the wasps that prey on those tarantulas. Very large and black. Sting them which paralyzes them the drags to a hole and stuffs them in for the wasps offspring to feed on.

I catch over a hundred a year out of this one.
Just recently moved it and used 8' t-post. Moved into the woods by the pasture because it's been so wet this year.

Yes Sir, way to go! Mine is 1.5 acres, The trigger is 75' in and I catch the entire sounder the vast majority of the time. In 3 months I trapped 160 pigs. The gate is 10' wide and I agree with you - they won't touch a perch style trap or anything they have to push. They've seen that rodeo before. At 1.5 acres, they fences are far enough apart they don't realize they are trapped. I actually have pictures of them sleeping inside the trap. There is plenty of cover to make them feel safe -- until I show up with my shooting crew.

Yes Sir, way to go! Mine is 1.5 acres, The trigger is 75' in and I catch the entire sounder the vast majority of the time. In 3 months I trapped 160 pigs. The gate is 10' wide and I agree with you - they won't touch a perch style trap or anything they have to push. They've seen that rodeo before. At 1.5 acres, they fences are far enough apart they don't realize they are trapped. I actually have pictures of them sleeping inside the trap. There is plenty of cover to make them feel safe -- until I show up with my shooting crew.
This sounder has no pigs highly unusual. Have several different shots of this bunch.
Cousin over in Trinity county has a drop boar buster, he's already over 400 this year.
They come out of the National Forest like Chinese.

Attachments

• C923CC19-EEFF-430C-B557-C2CAF50FAA08.jpeg
    C923CC19-EEFF-430C-B557-C2CAF50FAA08.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 21
I wanted to do this I have a small pond with trees and brush on one side if Ii i caught them through the week they would have water

Latest posts