The Wives' Cars

Help Support CattleToday:

My girlfriend drives a Chevy Trailblazer. Once in a great while she'll drive my Cummins which is comical because she has to put the seat all the way up and still can't reach the pedals very good :lol:

tytower":1mhrta8o said:
My missus ain't got a car
I like her dependant on me to lend her mine.Gives me a bargaining chip

That won't last very long, someone will come along and buy her a nice ride an your butt will be out,
always remember... women sit on the bargaining chip. :lol: :lol:

We just got back home from a Thanksgiving trip to Dallas [Allen, Texas] We drive our 1999 Ford Crown Victoria. I have owned at least one of every full sized sedans made in America , and I believe that our Crown Victoria is one of the most dependable automobiles that we have ever owned. We drove fourteen hundred miles, seldom under 70 mph and averaged twenty three mpg. The old girl just turned 95K and thinking of a replacement just makes me feel sick.

The wife drives a 2006 GT Mustang. Just bought the boy a 69 Chevelle and having a hard time keeping her out of that. :D

My wife drives a 2004 Kia mini-van with over 170,000 miles on it, and I've got a 1994 Dodge truck with a Cummins with 135,000 miles. They both get about 20 MPG, which is good right now with diesel at the pump being $3.59, and gas being $2.99.

We just bought a "commuter car", a 98 Explorer with 140k on it. Good tires, new brakes and the engine and tranny seem healthy. Gotta love them cars that only come with ONE payment. Burn up the miles running back and forth to work in it and preserve the "good car" and the diesel pickup.

Can not help but wonder how this topic laid around for five years according to the post dates and then cranked up again fresh as a daisy......

I drive a 2007 ford E250 cargo van and has all my saddles and horse stuff in it and I use it to pull my trailer.
my wife has a 2007 Hundai elantra that we both drive cause it runs cheaper than the van.

in 2004 I had a ford f150 and a ford ranger and the wife was driving a crown victoria.

Latest posts