The Victor Domino Line

Help Support CattleToday:

mrvictordomino

Reaction score
Has been a while since posting or sharing. Been very busy.....with life!!
A few pictures of some of last fall bull calves. Scanning scheduled for Sept. 5th.
(Not use to the small pic's, will enlarge when clicked on)

Really like the 4th one down. May not have the eye pigment but, he'd still get loaded on my trailer.

I like em. True breeding program. Like the 4th one down for my purpose .. looks like a trip to see ya is in the near future.

I really like a whole lot of what I see on those papers. I like to see that low to mid range mature cow weight(very happy to see it, a biggy for me on herefords). I like to see that kind of marbling. I like that they are all pretty similar so someone could really just go pick the one that looks best to them phenotype wise and by the numbers expect to have it perform very similar to the rest of the bulls so there is no bad choice.
The big hole that I see is maternal calving ease and it would be a deal breaker for me.

cow pollinater":15parn9i said:
I really like a whole lot of what I see on those papers. I like to see that low to mid range mature cow weight(very happy to see it, a biggy for me on herefords). I like to see that kind of marbling. I like that they are all pretty similar so someone could really just go pick the one that looks best to them phenotype wise and by the numbers expect to have it perform very similar to the rest of the bulls so there is no bad choice.
The big hole that I see is maternal calving ease and it would be a deal breaker for me.

What papers?

Latest posts