The US dollar is crashing.

Help Support CattleToday:

They did say after the Italian government accusation and removal, he denounced god. It was also in the paper in Rome an Sydney according to the article.

There are several articles today on yahoo finance warning about bitcoin.
Wow - you need a strong stomach to mess with crypto currencies.
In the last 17 hrs 4 pm - 9 am bitcoin dropped 12.6% from 35,606 to 31,086
the moves are quick and harsh - algo-rhythm trading programs probably make
a killing.

Wow - you need a strong stomach to mess with crypto currencies.
In the last 17 hrs 4 pm - 9 am bitcoin dropped 12.6% from 35,606 to 31,086
the moves are quick and harsh - algo-rhythm trading programs probably make
a killing.
It's also up 30% in the last month and 150% in the last year.

Not something I would put my retirement in, but worth throwing a little money at.

The crypto coin wallets ask for way too much personal info. Only reason I say that is I have had more than a few companies send me letters that the "company" was hacked. Crypto coin wallets are only available online as far as I have found. Thought real hard about it when it was $2500, and then at $7000 then again after last years crash, missed that boat... Still not against crypto or blockchain possibilities. Just hate to give up all that info over the internet.

Why do we trust corporations with all that info, then accept it when they get hacked and loose millions of identities to who knows where? Wouldn't it be nice if they took resposibility and compensated for the loss. They act like its our fault for lost info.

The crypto coin wallets ask for way too much personal info. Only reason I say that is I have had more than a few companies send me letters that the "company" was hacked. Crypto coin wallets are only available online as far as I have found. Thought real hard about it when it was $2500, and then at $7000 then again after last years crash, missed that boat... Still not against crypto or blockchain possibilities. Just hate to give up all that info over the internet.

Why do we trust corporations with all that info, then accept it when they get hacked and loose millions of identities to who knows where? Wouldn't it be nice if they took resposibility and compensated for the loss. They act like its our fault for lost info.
You can buy bitcoin using PayPal linked to your bank without giving any personal information. The same as any other paypal transaction.
They added that option last year and IMHO that's why PayPal stock was up 86% in 2020 and up 6% ytd. They have the infrastructure and positioned themselves well for crypto growth in the next few years.

Last edited:
Don't they still have to be in a digital wallet? This is the security part of the whole idea. I just don't trust the whole thing.

Latest posts