The US dollar is crashing.

Help Support CattleToday:

Paul Volcker ruined Carter with the high interest rates he held up to fight inflation. Carter had about 750 billion national debt made it easy for Reagan to fiance his tax cuts by borrowing money to keep the money flowing in a jucied up economy founded on debt..
I got your attention and I am fixing to get it again. With Biden's tax increases, in this economy, within two years we will be in a major recession and probably a depression if he lives through it.

Last edited:
Two years at the most. I expect the talk leading to panic to snowball starting this summer into fall.

Taking my stimulus bucks and getting rid of debt. Land and cattle are paid for.

I got your attention and I am fixing to get it again. With Biden's tax increases, in this economy, within two years we will be in a major recession and probably a depression if he lives through it.

What the hell do you think we are in at the moment. Get real and smell the roses.

within two years we will be in a major recession and probably a depression.

If not for the tax breaks the pandemic would already have us in a depression. Joe will put us there. Remember after January 20 it is all Joe's fault.

The internet social sites are on fir with the thought that Trump signed the insurrection act and fired Pence and Flynn was appointed vice president. The site says that you need a lot of money and food stockpiled and buy gas in containers, The reason all commerce will be shut down and also the pope will be arrested this according to an ex navy seal.

The internet social sites are on fir with the thought that Trump signed the insurrection act and fired Pence and Flynn was appointed vice president. The site says that you need a lot of money and food stockpiled and buy gas in containers, The reason all commerce will be shut down and also the pope will be arrested this according to an ex navy seal.
Pretty crazy stuff huh?
Honestly what does a guy believe? The internet is easy to spread falsehoods.

I mean, who the heck can arrest the pope??

Pretty crazy stuff huh?
Honestly what does a guy believe? The internet is easy to spread falsehoods.

I mean, who the heck can arrest the pope??
I admit, I live under a rock, but I have heard of the pope being arrested once before in the next few days/weeks/whatever, but I can not get a reason of *Whhhhy* he will be arrested... Do you happen to know?

I admit, I live under a rock, but I have heard of the pope being arrested once before in the next few days/weeks/whatever, but I can not get a reason of *Whhhhy* he will be arrested... Do you happen to know?
I heard he is accused of coverup for all the catholic priest that abused young boys. I could be wrong because I seen it on the internet.

Saw in a German paper that the Pope went down for child trafficing. There will be mass arrests soon for the same in our country.

I read in a British newspaper that the Baby Trump blimp has been purchased by a museum in London to display it for posterity. Verified by CTV, CNN, NBC, The Hill, Deutche Welle, and The Guardian to name a few.

Latest posts