The Top Christmas Song This Year May Be

Help Support CattleToday:

Well I went to the coffee shop
To get myself a mocha

That is catchy and I like the message (I've never stopped saying Merry Christmas) but there is just something fundamentally wrong with white boys rapping. One word: Vanilla Ice (ok, thats two words).

john250":1hiux2tx said:
To get myself a mocha

That is catchy and I like the message (I've never stopped saying Merry Christmas) but there is just something fundamentally wrong with white boys rapping. One word: Vanilla Ice (ok, thats two words).

Well we got not rythem and we can't jump....so now we're trying to rap... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Next thing you know our women will be trying to grow butts. :oops: :oops:

TexasBred":2h800um4 said:
john250":2h800um4 said:
To get myself a mocha

Well we got not rythem and we can't jump....so now we're trying to rap... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Next thing you know our women will be trying to grow butts. :oops: :oops:
Think most of us know how to do that already.. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

chrisy":1i3a1qjo said:
TexasBred":1i3a1qjo said:
john250":1i3a1qjo said:
To get myself a mocha

Think most of us know how to do that already.. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

hahahaha....Not quite to perfection yet Chrisy. :lol2:

That is catchy and I like the message (I've never stopped saying Merry Christmas) but there is just something fundamentally wrong with white boys rapping. One word: Vanilla Ice (ok, thats two words).[/quote]

Well we got not rythem and we can't jump....so now we're trying to rap... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Next thing you know our women will be trying to grow butts. :oops: :oops:[/quote]
Think most of us know how to do that already.. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

hahahaha....Not quite to perfection yet Chrisy. :lol2:[/quote]
you speak for yourself, :oops: :lol: :lol: :pretty:

Latest posts